Coolest arcane skill ever! 2/3 not implements

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Wozarg, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

So i just found a epic arcane skill with

Bad for Them
    "When you play a magic card that targets a single enemy, it instead targets all enemies instead." The double instead is in the card text so that is something minor to fix but god damn is this card powerful.

Good For Us (Capital f in for not sure if that is correct or not but i think its wrong)
    "When you play a magic card that targets a single ally, it instead targets all allies including you."

2. Hallas

Hallas Mushroom Warrior

No matter the range? i.e. the spell used has a range of 5 targeting an enemy within 5, will it still effect the other enemies outside that range?

3. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

There are spells that hit all enemies no matter range or line of sight so i imagine it works the same way which would be a yes. But since the card is greyed out i cant test it.

On a interesting side note what cards does a wizard have that you want to cast on your friends anyone got a idea?

4. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

Whelp thats WAY better than Enlarge, it comes with BOTH of those? Hm.. no idea what friendly spells wizards can cast .. Flaming weapon buff maybe?

5. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

That is a guess right not a card you have seen?

Also enlarge makes hotspot crazy so thats nice ^^'

6. Dorque

Dorque Orc Soldier

I was so stoked to get a Legendary until I saw it was just two Good For Us's. Great for a cleric, but I can't think of any wizard spell I have ever cast on an ally. What is it for?

7. Kaerius

Kaerius Orc Soldier

Same here... the only "friendly" spells my wizard has access to are... smoke bombs and the telekinesis spells. So the only thing this can be used for is apparently telekinesis, as far as I know anyway.

8. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

Another magic arcane I found interesting is Whirlwind enemies: "All enemies are move to a random unoccupied square", especially in maps with Victory Square/s

9. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Not trying to belittle your point as that spell is friking cool but that spell has been noted by a ton of people on and off the forum and this thread was only relevant when those cards where new and unimplemented a some time ago tho i still haven't seen a friendly wizard spell.