Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Thanks to whoever found Looty at Riddle of the Gnome Lords
    URRL(r) - Pwindle's Boots :p 3rd pair

Jarmo, wavy and Bandreus like this.
  2. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Sir Veza likes this.
  3. Black Raven

Black Raven Hydra

Jarmo and Sir Veza like this.
  4. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    Sir Veza likes this.
  5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Sir Veza likes this.
  6. sprsclr

sprsclr Orc Soldier

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  7. Accent

Accent Hydra

UURR(R), but I did the other Gnome level as well, which yielded me an Orb Of Eex

Sir Veza and wavy like this.
  8. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Highway #2: 3 U martial skill, 1 U treasure, 1 R treasure, 3 R staff, (1 R weapon)
    Riddle #1: 16 U divine armor, 15 U elf skill, 15 R arcane item, 15 R divine armor, (13 R divine item)

9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Happenstance likes this.
  10. Black Raven

Black Raven Hydra

Riddle

#2 UUtRRt(R)

11. Black Raven

Black Raven Hydra

Loot Fairy at Rescue from Shieldhaven Prison

UUtRR (E) Nifty Halberd

Jarmo, wavy, Bandreus and 1 other person like this.
  12. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Confirmed, updated Tracker. UURR(R)

13. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

14. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

UURR(R) @ Shieldhaven

15. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    Sir Veza, Jarmo, wavy and 1 other person like this.
  16. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

Can anyone who works with Blue Manchu check in the code if the loot faerie SET the rewards to U+U+R+R+(R+) or if it increases the rarity of whatever loot table is currently being used?

The reason I ask is that I have been delaying completing some of the treasure hunts in order to get the gold chest upgraded by the faerie. However, this may actually be a bad idea if the loot faerie sets rarities as opposed to upgrading them.

17. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

I might be wrong, but I have the feeling the loot fairy doesn't apply to golden chests altogether. For instance, completing a quest whenever the fairy is at a given location doesn't grant any better reward.

This is only my own opinion though, I haven't tested this myself.

18. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Shieldhaven - UURR (Rt)

My experience with the Fairy on first playthrough of a freshly bought hunt is that you get whats promised plus the fairy boost - however that is done.

19. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

It's better to complete treasure hunts for the first time BEFORE fairy gets there because fairy will improve very little there.
    And Fairy won't improve quests at all.

20. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

The LF does indeed increase rewards to a minimum of UURR(R) for the Regular Adventure, it does not affect quests at all. However, with treasure hunts on the first ever play-through, on the last battle you are guaranteed a certain epic item. So now you have quasi-competing loot effects when the LF is at the treasure hunt for the first play-through. I suspect what the fairy gives is UUR_(R*) or better, with the blank being replaced with the guaranteed epic and the R+ of the club slot being actually overridden by an E because of the guaranteed epic. This would of course result in an actual drop of UURE(E), or better, where the bold E is the specific treasure hunt epic.

Since the question is whether to wait or not here's the two possibilities of playing the adventure twice:
    Don't Wait
    1st time (First play, no LF): CCUE(E)+
    2nd time (LF): UURR(R)+
    Total: CCUUURRE(RE)+

Wait
    1st time (First play and LF): UURE(E)+
    2nd time (Nothing special): CCUU(U)+
    Total: CCUUUURE(UE)+

So essentially a R and (R) get dropped to a U and (U) by waiting, assuming you plan to play the adventure again just for the heck of it.
    If you plan to only play the adventure one time ever then it is actually a significant upgrade to wait and combine them. (This would also be the case if you only plan to ever play the adventure when the LF is there.)

Jarmo likes this.