Post your birthday looty legendaries here!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by wavy, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Ector

Ector Hydra

Unfortunately, I didn't have the whole day to play all the adventures. I am probably a bad farmer: I don't farm a lot and waste a lot of time to build the decks for each adventure :( I've farmed roughly 40% of the adventures. Looks like I'm lucky though (khe khe), since I've got 3 legendaries:

Resque from Shieldhaven Prison - Robes Of Foz
    Compass of Xorr - Juniper's Boots
    Dungeon of the Swamp King lvl 2 - Hawlic's Surging Shield

Plus, I've played one league, won 1 game, shared the 1st place and got the cat warrior figurine :) And Perfect Stoutness in the league chest!

Sir Veza, wavy and hatchhermit like this.
  2. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

Really? It took only one win to get a figure? Is that normal?

3. Ector

Ector Hydra

It was a pod of two active players and 3 sleepers who just registered for the free chests :)
    Sorry for the mistake, it was Perfect Stoutness, not Superb one (fixed)

4. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

I see. I tried to get in earlier but I didn't realize there were start times. I'll give it a go tomorrow. :)

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

In one league I tied for first with 2 wins and 7 tiebreaker points.

6. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

The second day of celebrations started nicely for me:
    Oskar's Pine Shield (level 13) and (Gzellin's Boots) (level 12) @ The Jewel of Alet Zhav (level 13).

Yesterday I leveled up a 3x Dwarf Warrior party to level 18 (all starting from level 6). I also leveled up another party of an Elf Wizard and two Dwarf Priests to level 15 (the Elf started from level 10 and the Priests from level 1). I also leveled up a third party of an Elf Wizard and two Human Warriors to level 10 (all starting from level 1).

I ended up with 43 adventures completed. I could have completed many more but using these character/race/level mixes to always play adventures two levels above the character levels is very slow going compared to min/max farming.

Today I'm going to level up the two last parties to level 18. After this I'll have the SP characters required for all "Use Only" quests and a lot more character flexibility for future SP needs. I hadn't bothered to do this before but this birthday bash is too good a chance to do it to pass up.

Sir Veza and wavy like this.
  7. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Ooh, the nice morning continues:
    (Advanced Crushing) (level 15) @ Riddle of the Gnome Lords (level 15). The Elf Wizard and two Human Warriors (EWWW) party is now level 14 (briefly).

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  8. ClimbHigh

ClimbHigh Mushroom Warrior

Done all adventure except level18 and Manticore, I've the following & a legendary treasure

@3 lvl1 orc painting
    @5 lvl red jon's staff club
    @5 lvl5 necall charm (E) club
    @6 lvl6 bleneth frenzy cham club
    @8 lvl6 perilous agility
    @10 lvl8 overheated Staff
    @10 lvl9 juniper's boots
    @13 lvl15 quick join's buckler
    @13 lvl12 Bolg's iron plate club

Strange that I don't have high level legendary ...

9. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

My highest from the BD loot are 12 and 13. One of those two came from the free epic chest. I don't know why, but high levels have been very dry for me as well.

10. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

So I managed to win a Quick Draw league with 1 win and 6 tie breaker points. I tied with another who didn't play their last game. Thank you, Eurydice! :) Now I have a fancy Growler figure!

Sir Veza likes this.
  11. Accent

Accent Hydra

12. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

And I won the second one, too. This time 4 wins 19 tie breaker. I had so much adrenaline pumping after that I was shaking. (This might be another reason why I don't play PVP ;) )

Anyway, I never expected to win both figures!! There shall be some fun RP in my future. :D In my chest I got my first Lochaber Axe (nice!) and St. Malaj's Cuirass (second one).

Sir Veza, Ector and wavy like this.
  13. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

14. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Sir Veza and hatchhermit like this.
  15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I didn't get to do the campaign a second time, but I had a lot of fun chasing loot this weekend. Got 10 legendary equips (a couple of which are really good!), none of which I owned previously, on top of 1 legendary treasure and ~3000 gp in other drops.

Sir Veza likes this.
  16. boro

boro Goblin Champion

Did a full runthrough yesterday and got 3 L's, today did another one and got 0. To follow up a month of intense play for no legendaries. Man I suck at this game.

17. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Sir Veza likes this.
  18. Accent

Accent Hydra

19. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Got two Orc Paintings in the same SP chest, but more importantly got both of the new Kee-Tanh figures :D

Sir Veza likes this.
  20. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

Did all the modules excpet the level 1 and the Manticore's on saturday (52 modules) and 31 today. I got 12 legendaries (3 of them treasure) and about 10k of gold between treasures and items. Crazy weekend!

Staff Of The Misanthrope (1st)
    Bynzer's Black Spear (2nd)
    Searing Pain (2nd, free chest)
    Aork's Vial Of Memories (1st)
    Robes Of Avak Seth (2nd)
    Uula's Whirling Robes (2nd, not Loot Fairy)
    Staff Of The Arctic (1st)
    Bohemian Ear Spoon (1st)
    St. Osrim's Corona (1st)

Troll Cigars
    Gold Thread Toupee (not Loot Fairy)
    Tarnished Crown

Pity that none of the 5 epics I'm missing dropped, but I can't complain. 5 new legendaries and plenty of gold to spend on Randimar's is great (Illusion and Bleneth's Skull, I'm coming for you).