Challenge the devs!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Jon, Jan 8, 2013.

1. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

Hope these willbe recorded

2. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

They will be so the question is will i win any so i bother uploading? :p

3. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

You can sometimes learn more from defeat than from victory.

4. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I'm actually just kidding and i will record as much as i have storage for considering the bloody fraps files are enormous. Possibly deleting some videos that are total stomps either way or just don't show anything of interest to make room for more. Will also take opponents wishes in to considerations when deciding if i will upload or not. So if people really don't want their match uploaded i will respect there wishes.

5. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

i got my fraps to run and i have plenty of space. Also will be doing voice over to add some commentary as i try to explain my strategy

6. Joshua

Joshua Kobold

Fraps?

Haha, you read my mind!

7. Kahar

Kahar Mushroom Warrior

Looking forward to it Surgeon, Wozarg, and skip. You guys could even do a Skype chat with opponents for some nice friendly-banter/trash-talk/alternate-strategy-suggestions. Would make for fun videos I think.

8. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

This is starting in 30 minutes!

9. Joshua

Joshua Kobold

Quick, send me my beta key!

10. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Sadly my internet connection was up and down all night before finally dying completely 40 minutes or so before the start after i had been up for 30+ hours just for this >.<

11. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

Results ?

12. SurgeonFish

My score went up significantly and im now leading the boards as far as players in beta. Jon, farbs, and dorian still have a higher score (1100 and up) as they have been playing since before beta thus have a beefed up score.

13. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Congrats! I was at the top of some iPhone game's leaderboard for a while. It's a good feeling. Too bad I'm gonna have to trounce you when I get in the beta. :p

14. Necrometzer

Necrometzer Mushroom Warrior

Is there a way to post up a screenshot of the leaderboards?

15. SurgeonFish

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had just lost another match before taking these shots and lost 2 positions

16. Necrometzer

Necrometzer Mushroom Warrior

Thanks a bunch, looks cool.

17. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

I had been doing better, as evidenced by earlier posts. However, I lost all recent games, including against the devs.

The only other non-dev in multiplayer with any consistency has been SurgeonFish, by the way. Where are you all? Multiplayer needs more bug-testing.

For one thing, in those matches against the devs I ran face-first into a bug on the same Temple map we'd been using this whole while: only the bottom victory square actually exists, while the other three are labeled "open."

18. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I really want to pvp but my net is out so I'm on a line that switches between being actually useless and letting me load a webpage in 3 minutes....

19. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

That sucks, dude.

20. Kahar

Kahar Mushroom Warrior

That sounds pretty terrible! Can you play single player CH that way either?