Beta Keys coming here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jon, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bazzaman

bazzaman Mushroom Warrior

Having a go at that comp anything could happend - you have until sunday noght to post.

2. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

That's not a problem. You'll still be on the list.

3. bazzaman

Do we know when the next keys are going to be sent by the list instead of checking my in box every 10 mins?

4. Jon

I'll send some out tomorrow. I don't want to send any now as the server is so overloaded.

5. bazzaman

Thanks for the heads up - time to do other stuff apart from lurkering on the forums.

6. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

Well, if you have mail list already generated could you tell me where am I at it? Somewhere in last invites or last position? Knowing this thing would save me a lot of time without having to be online almost 24/7 on your site refreshing page every few seconds? It's really frustrating to see you guys sending keys to some random people as we experienced here on forums while having a talk with other "active forums waiters". You know, respect us and our time, provide the info about the beta keys queue and everyone is happy.

2nd time keys got posted while I was sleeping/being away for a bit off the site..

7. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

So US Timezone and Asia timezone has been satisfied. Next should be EU I hope :D

8. MrKaralis

MrKaralis Mushroom Warrior

lost keys again :D

Ryuuji that was a good time for european.

9. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

Seems like I'm "talking to the walls" again as we say in Poland..

10. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

Good time ? It was in before Noon. While everyone's at work . Good time is afternoon or evening when people are actually at home and have the leisure to actually check the posts.

11. sephiroth38

sephiroth38 Mushroom Warrior

True. I was in a reunion when my cell started beeping telling me there were keys. I could not leave the room running and go put the keys (also i would have not done that in time).
    That was a bad way to give keys.

12. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

And so the frustration grows :) Yes, key distribution is ******ed, and even with that I can't seem to get any info from Jon or any other Blue Manchu employee where my spot in this 'random' queue is. I'm feeling ignored overall and it doesn't look good if they will be like that in the future for the community.

13. Jon

There's a chance you'll get a key each time we do a distribution. I can't tell you exactly when it will be though.

You don't need to stay online - when you get a key through the mailing list it will turn up in your inbox.

14. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Calm down there will be another wave of keys, he just posted in 2 diferentes times, maybe the next one will be a nice hour for europeans, this wave? well was at 6am at my country but I miss it because of my own fault (I wake up 5am)

15. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

So, basically someone who was active on forums giving feedback about the game and it's improvements is a person with a same value as person who didn't register on forums at all and just typed and confirmed beta registration e-mail? Well played Blue Manchu! Seems like you are starting to ruin community even before game release :) Way to go!

16. sephiroth38

he'll go for
    They said there will be no other key givaway on socials because it's too heavy on their servers. There will be contests.

17. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Well in contest at last you got a better shot that in copy-paste tournament, besides you no longer need to stay awake and refresh the page every second

18. Szczypior

Szczypior Orc Soldier

Yeah, they just started with contest involving registration on reddit.. That's smart idea to have competition there while having perfectly fine working forum, isn't it? I think they should fire person who comes with such ******ed and unthought ideas.

19. sephiroth38

i can understand them, they are trying to let the world know. I can argue about the methods they used (as the ugly first-come-served thing) but i understands them.
    I can say i am a bit happy that today i missed them, i'll never stay up late lurking forum but i'll only check e-mail now :D

20. Jason

Jason Kobold

I've been signed up for what feels like forever, but have not posted (aside from this post, which is my second) because I have been trying to keep my enthusiasm for the game from creeping into my Thesis work time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.