[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Unky Flax is the reason I'm in this guild. We all miss you.
    I understand being super busy as I was missing for 2 months almost so To hear that you'll be back soon is good news.
    Also you need to come visit the east coast so we can beer and burger it up.

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I play almost every day, but usually only one game (to keep the guild stable). This past week I was attending an all-day, all-week meetup for this startup I'm participating in, and that kind of drained my time to zero. I didn't even get around to my own game development project, or my actual work! I also didn't exercise at all the last six days so I'm super stiff and so on. Last night I kicked it with some friends, had to relax after an intense week. I'll share the recipe for my favorite cocktail.

EDM
    • 1 shot Everclear
    • 1 shot Red Bull
    • Any amount of Gatorade

I probably won't be starting another event this month, or doing anything awesome CH-wise, honestly. But in August I'll be back on the ball I hope. Still love the game, not burned out at all. Now excuse me while I drink as much water as I can.

CT5 likes this.
  3. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

See you next month! :p
    I think I'm gonna take a break with the game too, after tanking my rating to 1400s and can't seem to get back lol. Maybe until they make some balancings or the new maps arrive or something...

4. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Hurry back. The new people in the game suck... unless you are new on here and then you are cool :cool:

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Why do the new people suck?

6. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

Mainly Thrun. I'm actually thinking about cutting my return short and leaving again until people actually get punished for doing bad things and people reporting them. It's ridiculous that he can just say and do whatever he wants. He outright said he was using his ult account to farm and people reported him for that. He talks to people with blatant disrespect and he gets reported but still nothing. I enjoyed that game because of the people but when I have to deal with him and Thrun the Troll everyday.

Honestly it's people like him that push me away from the games I've played in the past.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I report him almost every time I see him because he is always being offensive. Not sure why he still acts with impunity. @Jon

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  8. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

I like Thrun and has never seen him being offensive but often saw him being kind hearted. But I am not 24/7 in the MP lobby.
    I am thinking that his real intentions are being misunterpreted, can you give me example of his bad behaviour please?

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Things like making misogynistic comments whenever a female player disagrees with him? I don't know, it seems totally pervasive. I don't like calling people out publicly but I'm not about to complain about Hawk's complaint; this guy's a real jerk from everything I've seen.

10. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Which female? Fyra who gots more balls than most of the Melvins down here?
    And about the pervasive part, every family has a creepy uncle. Wouldn't feel like family otherwise :p
    To me he's just a bored guy, but then again I am pretty much in MP lobby only for leagues.

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Pervasive, as in, the behavior is prevalent and consistent.

12. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

No need to defend him now. He often lies when someone asks a question in lobby and sometimes insults players too.

Hawk239128 and Flaxative like this.
  13. Huey Laforet

Huey Laforet Orc Soldier

Oh ****!
    *looking guilty*

14. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

@Fyra make video of you opening your season prize chests :D with comments

15. Fyra

Fyra #1 in Spring PvP Season

OMG i should have read this before! did you do it?!

16. Fyra

haha squidy is right. no need to worry about me. :*

17. tuknir

didnt open yeat, i will do it :)
    did you get anything great?

18. Fyra

noes! or well. 1 legend i dont own yet! an elf skill from base set. YOU MUST MAKE VIDEO

19. Fyra

20. tuknir

2 legendarys that i owned already.. well the orb is good.. but still bit dissapointing

CT5, Fyra, Hawk239128 and 1 other person like this.