Your Worst Legendaries

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by UiA, Jun 29, 2014.

1. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

Ok. I admit it. I clicked on that link in the hopes this was an actual item. :)

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

hatchhermit, Sir Veza and Squidy like this.
  3. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

Ya it is. Sorry for failing at tagging the item ^^'

4. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

Sweet!

No worries. I must have this item! :D

5. doog37

doog37 Hydra

I don't know I've had the Troll Cigars and I've had theDwarven Panatellas but I think what we are looking for is the Snobbit Pipe, although I do prefer the green leaf of the Panatellas over the Troll Cigars.

Sir Veza, wavy and hatchhermit like this.
  6. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Stop by my keep, I have all three to choose from.

doog37 likes this.
  7. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

doog37 likes this.
  8. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Yep, when we're done they'll think we let off a Smoke Bomb!

doog37 likes this.
  9. Accent

Accent Hydra

10. rowspower

rowspower Goblin Champion

11. Karstedt

Karstedt Goblin Champion

I have 6 or 7 Darqur's Relics now and I won't rest until I have 9 and make the ultimate unstoppable Priests of Darqur build.

Sir Veza and wavy like this.
  12. Alcibiade_2nd

Alcibiade_2nd Kobold

Do we know if the dice boost of the harness affects the transfer ability? If so, I dont think its that bad of a item, especially for farming the Mind Flencer 18 level or against dwarf control (returning the encumber)

13. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

FS is the fastest way to farm the flensers and in this case you use Firehide Robes.

14. rowspower

rowspower Goblin Champion

The armor and the dice roll are separate abilities, so you do need to roll a 4 or higher to get the attachment reflection to work.

doog37 likes this.
  15. doog37

doog37 Hydra

In other words: as I understand it the Mystical Wyrmhide since it is a hybrid card, would not get the boost for the non-armor portion of it's effect.
    For comparison purposes Arrogant Armor is not considered a hybrid (only an armor card) and it doesn't require a roll for the secondary effect.

16. piotras

piotras Goblin Champion

So i've got a question somewhat in line with the topic, why is Advanced Insight a legendary item (Energizing Move will have +2 after the patch btw, not that it matters much)?

17. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

All three cards are Rare, and that's all that matters for item rarity.

If it was up to me, I'd make Dangerous Maneuver Uncommon to drop the item to Epic, but BM is absolutely unwilling to make any changes to card quality or rarity, no matter how bad the current values are.

Squidy and piotras like this.