[GUILD] Double Rainbow

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by neoncat, Jan 23, 2014.

1. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Cats only.* Preferably of sophisticated breeding and accomplished history, like the revered founder of the CardHuntria's most ancient and respected guild.

While the bourgeois riff-raff flood the leaderboards in vulgar pursuit of ELO points, we enjoy leisurely pastimes more appropriate to our distinguished pedigree. Members are encouraged to sip tea, to design novel and amusing builds, to vanquish quests in pursuit of honor, to patronize the unrivaled Blue Manchu pie shop, to judge the wares of custom craftsmen, to exchange esoterica with the CH kabbalah, and to subtly troll the forums.

Those heroes who would pledge themselves to the guild must abide by one rule alone: never pass up an opportunity for hilarity.

*Applicants MUST verify their identity by posting a selfie in this thread.

Official Resources
    Official Guild Page
    Official Guild Membership
    Official Guild Policy Concerning Forum Usage

Clan Identification
    Members are encouraged to add the tag "DR/" before the name of their characters. Members are also encouraged to use the following tag in their signatures:
    Code:
    [URL='http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/guild-double-rainbow.5127/'][IMG]http://forums.cardhunter.com/attachments/double-rainbow-png.1572/[/IMG][/URL]

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋∫[⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞]≡(^ェ^)≡

The Glorious Feats of Double Rainbow
    These chronicles will record the glorious feats of those champions who gathered beneath the banner of Double Rainbow guildhall, so that future generations of CardHuntrians might recall in wonder their deeds of might and hilarity.

Abbus brought glory to the guild by his meteoric rise into the top 100
    neneboss, champion of the guild, placed second in Elimination Tournament #1
    neoncat caused an opponent to Duck a Demonic Miasma

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋∫[⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞⁞]≡(^ェ^)≡

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

The Sorcererers, fans of hilarity, would like to make a friendship offering, perhaps paving the way for a glorious and mutually beneficial alliance someday.

Fifjunior7, Sazanami and neoncat like this.
  3. Sazanami

Sazanami Orc Soldier

This is me and some of my friends. I'm the priest in the middle, sporting the axe.

[​IMG]

There used to be another priest with us as well, but he dabbled in demonic powers, which backfired at the worst possible moment.
    Just when we are about to engage in battle, he showed himself to be Vulnerable to the Demonic Revenge of two different demons.
    My opponent recommended I put him down; I personally followed his advice, using my own axe.
    (Suffice to say, I did not emerge victorious that battle.)

Recently I have started hanging out with a few other shady cats.
    One of them is a crazy wizard, burning everyone to a crisp in storms of fire. I call him crazy because he makes no distinction between the furs of friend and foe. If it wasn't for my healing, we'd all be dead by now.
    The other kitten is an unholy priest. I know, I know, I should know better to trust those kind of priests by now, but this one assures me he doesn't want to have anything to do with demons. The thing is though, he is a vampire.
    Truth to be told, I think it is creepy, and because of it, I don't sleep well at night.
    That is why I would like to join your guild. I would sleep a whole lot better if I knew that when I do get my blood sucked dry, there will be someone to put the vampire in an animal shelter.

Fifjunior7, Abbus, Sir Veza and 6 others like this.
  4. Abbus

Abbus Orc Soldier

"I'm not the villain's cat. I'm the villain". (cit.)
    1426166_10201930277153883_1591108240_n.jpg

5. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Please welcome neneboss!

6. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Oh, and if anyone wants a title (not even necessarily from our guild), come find me in the lobby.

Sir Veza likes this.
  7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Does bestowing a title require the recipient's consent?
    If not, this could turn very, very ugly. :p

8. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Yes, the recipient does need to consent to a custom match with me. :p

9. Abbus

Abbus Orc Soldier

welcome neneboss! :)
    ps: boss, I'd like to become "Wallbuilder" (if you know what I mean...) :p

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hi neoncat. I think only guild leaders can give titles, and we can't give them to ourselves, so I turn to my most trusted ally. Next time we're on together, would you mind conferring a title unto me? Thanks in advance! ^_^

11. reflywonder

reflywonder Kobold

Hi everyone. Newest member dropping by to pump up the "fun" level.

Sazanami, Farbs and neoncat like this.
  12. Befemoth

Befemoth Kobold

hello guys !

Sazanami, Farbs and neoncat like this.
  13. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Welcome to our two newest members - reflywonder (Poirot Skyborn), and Befemoth (Befemoth).

Also, please note that I have added a "Achievements" section, in which we shall record our wondrous deeds for posterity. Just let me know whenever y'all accomplish feats of hilarity and/or glory so that I can update the guild records. ^_^

Sazanami likes this.
  14. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Here's a shout-out to Abbus, who has risen more than 400 points since joining the guild and broken into the top 100!

Abbus and Flaxative like this.
  15. Abbus

Abbus Orc Soldier

neoncat likes this.
  16. Abbus

Abbus Orc Soldier

"To me it's enough... I will follow my will, and go ahead by myself !!!"
    (come to visit the italian guys at PizzaAndCoffee guild :p )

neoncat likes this.
  17. AngeloVolando

AngeloVolando Kobold

I wanna be in. How's that?

18. AngeloVolando

AngeloVolando Kobold

That's me (ok it's just my daughter Lola, but I think its valid, don't you?)

Attached Files:

Sazanami and neoncat like this.
  19. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Welcome to the newest cool cat on the block, Angelo!

Farbs and Flaxative like this.
  20. Pokemath

Pokemath Mushroom Warrior

My name is Inigo Meowntoya. My father was killed by a five-pawed cat. As such, I seek vengeance and practice vengeance through playing card-based games.

Attached Files:

Sazanami, Sir Veza and neoncat like this.