Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Hey, gnome girls are HOT! Take 2, they're small.

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I'm not going to ask whether you mean the ladies or the bottles.

3. Vacuity

Vacuity Ogre

Well, the bottle of cologne's about the same size as a barrel of pickled herring, and, having opened it up, has much the same smell, too. Therefore, I think he must mean the ladies. Considering the quantity of cologne in the bottle as well as the aroma, I think gnome girls must have a very poor sense of smell.

Jarmo likes this.
  4. Fyra

Fyra #1 in Spring PvP Season

How long time ago was AtoA released? Its .. exactly 1 month now right? I suspect they might reset lootys time once a month? If im right it should reset at 12 am or 12 pm CET.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
  5. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

6. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Not that I know of, although a theoretical limit probably exist (i.e. the upper-bound for 64-bit ints or something like that).

But, most likely, once you hit that theoretical limit the universe resets itself and the page-count simply restarts from 0. Let us spam the thread everybody (ultimatetoken)

Flaxative likes this.
  7. Fyra

Fyra #1 in Spring PvP Season

looty is surprisingly still at ruby

8. e-stab

e-stab Goblin Champion

9. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

URRR(R) @ Red Demon Portal (now just move to higher level adventures pls?)

(R) treasure

CKaz likes this.
  10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

RRRR(R) One treasure. A higher level adventure would be good.

11. zeroth_hour

zeroth_hour Goblin Champion

Bandreus likes this.
  12. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Now I'm actually jeluous :rolleyes:

13. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

3rd Ruby:
    3 U weapon, 3 U divine skill, 1 R treasure, 5 R treasure, (4 R divine weapon)

14. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

UURR(R) @ Red Demon Portal (1st and only time today as douple-dipping is not possible when the location is the same as yesterday -- except by using the run-the-game-over-the-reset-time trick, which I didn't do).

15. Vholes

Vholes Thaumaturge

UURE(E) @ Ruby Demon Portal

The first epic is a Club Of Wrath... pretty sure now that I have the club it should give me the second epic (Sharp Shell) too, right? I may not be a club member but surely a club owner outranks those.

I'll probably use both the club and the rare (True Strike Spear) until my all priest party gets tokens. Thanks, loot fairy!

Jarmo likes this.
  16. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Alas, the oil company refused to sponsor the club. Now the club heats with Fire Sprites.

17. Vholes

Vholes Thaumaturge

I wish the energy companies would stop blocking access to safe, sustainable, demon-free sources. Involuntary Satanic chanting and rapidly rotating heads are at higher levels since scientists started recording them.

18. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Bandreus likes this.
  19. Brobat

Brobat War Monkey

UURL(R) @ Ruby Demon Portal

Relic Of St. Darqar (My 3rd one so far, I wonder if Looty is trying to tell me something)

20. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Linda Hunt is on top of things in Silverado!