Game freeze

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by TheShadowTitan, Mar 20, 2014.

1. TheShadowTitan

TheShadowTitan #3 in Spring PvP Season

As you can see in the game chat of the game, the game just froze. I clicked on walk card and couldn't do anything more than click on "I'm Here" button. After I run out of time and run out of time window appear, I couldn't click on "OK" button. I went down from 1787 to 1765 rating, losing that much rating when it's not my fault is kinda annoying. Can you do something about that and tell me why this bug happend?

Attached Files:

2. Unfortunately you did not have the Console open (press F1 twice and enter the word "verbose") so this wont get solved so easily. Hiccups sometimes happen and they are very hard to replicate.

3. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Pretty much the same happened 3(!) times to me in the last few minutes, fortunately during a SP adventure, every time when playing a Walk. Once in every battle of Cardstock II.
    After my Walk had been in the middle of the screen (not played but in hand like on Shadow's picture) for a while it tells me I have disconneceted.
    After refreshing that tab I was able to reconnect all 3 times though.

4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

The same as to Feleran above happened once to me also with Walk while playing Cardstock II an hour ago. Click card, freeze, disconnect, successful reconnect.

5. TheShadowTitan

TheShadowTitan #3 in Spring PvP Season

I hadn't got disconnect, I stayed there 20 minutes chatting on lobby and on game chat but I couldn't play anything and walk stayed there in my hand for the entire time as you can see in the picture

6. Questor

Questor Ogre

The game is very sluggish atm.

7. lemonpips

lemonpips Mushroom Warrior

I've really had enough of this buggy mess.

8. Game is very slow today, exceptionally slow. It was taking me 20 seconds to move and now it's just constantly loading at the splash screen.

9. boro

boro Goblin Champion

my treasure chests keep closing after I open them and now I'm missing the take all & continue button
    (and it's too slow to play atm)

10. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Considering there's been no new builds since long before these sudden issues and they seem randomly performance related, it's likely hosting issues rather than bugs - if I'd have to guess. If the issues persists - or if you have any specifics, keep posting them - and I'm sure Jon will check up on it when daylight hits Oceania.

11. Same problems over here. Just watching the dragon circle spinning and spinning loading a battle for like 10 minutes and counting...

I guess I am glad to know it's not a problem on my end.

12. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

I just went into a mp game where almost all of my items weren't actually equipped, so I wound up fighting Cardotron with only cloth armor and simple strikes... I checked my party immediately afterwards, and all of them had an item in every slot. So yeah, something's going on.

Also, tons of people are complaining about issues in mp chat.

13. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

35 seconds from hitting the "Collect Loot" button to the chest scrolling into view. Cards hanging in the display for 20 seconds or more. Everything is slow. Thanks, Kalin, for posting the web comics links! :cool:

14. twistedinc

twistedinc Kobold

Glad it's not just me. Very bad lag/crashes the last few days.
    Thankfully there is a Wildstar beta this weekend. See you on the other side folks.

15. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Checking into this now.

Pengw1n and LeisureSuitLoli like this.
  16. ArcadianRook

ArcadianRook Goblin Champion

SUuuuuuuuuuuper lag here, too

17. ArcadianRook

ArcadianRook Goblin Champion

Liiiiiiiiies... I saw you with the jar of cockroaches!!!!

18. Jon

It's a stuck thread in our database. Not sure why, but I think I'm going to have to reboot to fix it.

LeisureSuitLoli likes this.
  19. Jon

Rebooted the game and the game DB. Seems better now and have also set an alarm so we should get notified if it happens again.

20. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Still pretty sluggish when entering or leaving the loot screen.