Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. brinkmanship

brinkmanship Mushroom Warrior

Wow. We either got lucky or this new tracker has empowered us to crowdsource the **** out of the search space. The fairy has been located in Tomb of Tvericus!

2. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

@Flax - it would be awesome if the tracker could list the fairy's location at the top of the page, so that we don't have to scroll to scan the list.

Flaxative likes this.
  3. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

RRRR(R).
    Tomb of Tvericus confirmed.

LeisureSuitLoli likes this.
  4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

URRE(R)

5. twistedinc

twistedinc Kobold

6. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

UURLR (yesterday) and URREE (today)

7. Eton

Eton Mushroom Warrior

UURRE.

8. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

Tomb of Tvericus Drop:

Uncommon x2
    Rare x2
    Epic x1 (Club Reward)

9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Thanks for the "Checking" button, Flax!
    I noticed the level 7 Trog adventures were selected at the same time I selected "The Forest of Souls". This makes sense, but not if someone wants to run a Trog adventure who hasn't bought the treasure hunts. I'm also hoping Fairy Hunting gains enough interest that we can have 20+ modules being checked at once, so I think selecting adventures individually would work better. :)

10. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I tested this and selecting "Checking" for "Forest of Souls" does not affect the Trog adventures (I set all three to "Unknown" first). I'm sure what happened was that someone just happened to select them at the same time you selected "Forest of Souls". So, your wish was granted in advance and individual selection is the name of the game. Once the checker nicks are implemented this kind of timing coincidence is much easier to comprehend.

11. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

URRE(R)

12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Glad the page is working.

Hanging with Farbs, and more briefly with Joe and Megadestructo, was very fun.

I'm not going to build more features into the page for the moment for a number of reasons. The Loot Fairy might not follow current patterns/rules forever, and I don't want to overinvest in the current tracking system. For the time being, I think the page I made will do. Happy to discuss if any bugs come up, though, and I'm definitely going to keep my eye on developments. Loot Fairy Hunters forever!

Sir Veza likes this.
  13. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I just tried it again, and it went singly. They originally clicked over at the same instant. That's some freakishly good timing.

14. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Fair enough, Flax, but how about just a simple text box to enter your nick for each adventure? No troll checks/security needed.

15. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Did you try unselecting it at the time?

16. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

9 U treasure, 12 U divine item, 13 R treasure, 12 R weapon, (13 R arcane item)

I never noticed before how hard it is to find decent (minortoken) crushing weapons. All I had were Light Maces and Rotting Clubs, neither any good, so I just used 2 Hefty Stout Clubs and a Leaden Maul and left two tokens unused.

17. kogi

kogi Ogre

I used Infused greatclub

Sir Veza likes this.
  18. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

19. YamaDeva

YamaDeva Mushroom Warrior

20. Oberon

Oberon Hydra

I just firestorm Woodhome. Actually I just firestorm Tvericus too. You need a bit of discard for armor, but fire is often the answer.

Flaxative likes this.