[Suggestion] Retreat

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Hock Faraday, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Hock Faraday

Hock Faraday Orc Soldier

Not a big deal in terms of game balance, but the card art on Retreat (three arrows looping over themselves) and the phrasing of the ability makes it seem like you would be able to move the character who uses the ability as well as his/her allies if he/she is adjacent to an enemy.

Am I the only one who was confused at first by this card not allowing the user to move?

2. Bearson Onyx

Bearson Onyx Goblin Champion

I can see where the confusion comes from, since alot of the move cards that affect only allies have the word team in them (dash team, walk team etc.) and this is simply retreat suggesting perhaps personal use.
    However the ability phrasing is fine imo, it does say "each ally" and as for the amount of arrows you can say it's an arrow per allowed square (push 3) so I don't really see a problem there.
    Would have maybe changed the card name to retreat, team which would have been more in line with the other cards, although it is very special in that the allies must be adjacent to enemies and the move is a free move which is the sweetest kind of move there is so maybe the card name distinction should remain.