14 minute waits..

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Snorre Liljegren, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Snorre Liljegren

Snorre Liljegren Mushroom Warrior

First, let me say that i love this game, i really do, and play my 20 wins everyday, sometimes more. But i must admit, that having to wait 14 minutes for a fight, is getting to me :-( Its not every time, but its too often. And my build is not able to defeat Cartodron, so hes off..

Amyway, my suggestion is to fix the AI, there must be some way, that the AI can work without those insane cards? The AI is easy to beat with inpenatrable nimbus build, and control, but almost impossiple with others.. It can be rigth that i have to play nimbus or control, to get shorter ques than 10 minutes...

[​IMG]

2. Zhizz

Zhizz Mushroom Warrior

What time was that, GMTwise?

3. Snorre Liljegren

Hmmm, i posted it right after it happened :)

4. This is the time when US is sleeping and EU is at work/school. It has always been the least active time frame in all online games I've ever played. I've never had to wait for 14 minutes though. Worst one for me has been 8-9 minutes I think, and that happened a couple of days ago.

5. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Is there a suggestion here that we can realistically address? SLG is correct in that, unfortunately, it's really dependent on who's online at any given moment.

6. Snorre Liljegren

Well, the only real sollution i see, except getting more members, which i guess is not something that just happens, is fixing the AI, cartodron is broken.. It must be possiple to make i smarter, so that it dosent need those psycho cards.. it really must.. You have made an AI that favors special builds, and that i dont think is any good..

7. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

If that's your main suggestion, I would heartily recommend you reconfigure the post in that direction. Something along the lines of "[SUGGESTION] AI issues" might be better because, honestly, I wasn't sure where it was headed.

8. Snorre Liljegren

Yeh sorry, i probably shouldnt have posted anything either, i guess you would fix the ai if you could, just got so annoyed waiting 10-15 minutes between each fight that i made post in frustration :/

I cant change the title though, jsut tried :S

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

You don't have to apologize for posting! I'll try to be on in the middle of the night more often so that you can lose guild points to me without waiting 15 minutes :)

10. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

I've had to wait as much as 30 minutes when I have AI opponents off. I'm not sure if there's any clean solution to this, but I just thought I'd mention that I also have this problem on occasion. I usually keep AI opponents on for this reason.

Snorre Liljegren likes this.