Unofficial statistics site

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Farbs, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Oh, and last night I fixed some bugs in filtered history scrolling and added victory decals to all of the sample ceremony scenarios.

Flaxative likes this.
  2. Farbs

UPDATE
    Guild principals can now confer titles upon other players! The other player doesn't have to be a member of the principal's guild, though the history log will forever show who gave the title, so titles awarded by the principal of I Made This Guild so I Could Hand Out Titles might seem a bit weak.

Titles appear in player profiles, leaderboards, and guild member lists.

Apologies for the triple post.

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Does the code really check that all chars end at full health? And I'm saddened that I can't give myself a title.

4. Farbs

Yes!
    I like that it has to be a gift though.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  5. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Kalin, I will give you a title!

6. Snorre Liljegren

Snorre Liljegren Mushroom Warrior

Is it possiple to show ppls in game rating at their profile? :)

Jarmo likes this.
  7. Farbs

It isn't possible yet, but that is under consideration for the next revision of the API.

8. HD23

HD23 Orc Soldier

If we're requesting features here, I'd like to see record vs. a specific player.

9. Farbs

VERY MINOR UPDATE
    Guild history records for battles now list the winner first for all outcome types.

Re: HD23's request
    Oh, that's an interesting idea. I don't currently record every match, but I'll think about it.

Jarmo likes this.
  10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

In a similar vein, a player's record against a given guild :)
    Not important at all, just fun.

11. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Excellent, thank you!

If I could be so bold, I'd suggest finessing this further a teeny tiny bit. Could "The knave Larry defeated Moe of The Three Stooges, who forfeited 1 point." be changed to "Larry, a knave, defeated Moe of The Three Stooges, who forfeited 1 point." or "Larry the knave defeated Moe of The Three Stooges, who forfeited 1 point." or something similar?

This would make the history lines even easier to read as your eye wouldn't have to keep skipping the knaves and back to the beginning of the next line when scanning a player record. The name of the winner would then truly be the first thing on each line. It's a very small thing, I know, but I do feel it would improve the usability of the feature.

Whatever you decide on this, thank you for your time and thank you for your continued efforts in making Card Hunter an even better game and environment to spend one's free time in!

12. Snorre Liljegren

Farbs, is there a reason why the bots are also on the top list? Pretty downer to be compared to a bot :/

13. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I think the bots should stay on the list. It's interesting and useful to see their history and statistics.

14. Snorre Liljegren

Then at least it should be move evident that they are bots :/ we are a few players figthing to have most games, and well, its just disencouraging to fight for a 4th place.. since the first 3, ofc is bots..

15. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Obviously you need to stop slacking and play more.

Yeah, I get it, a good point. Still, I wouldn't wish them to not be listed, but maybe the rank numbering could skip them, for example?

16. Snorre Liljegren

Yeh Jarmo, that would be a good solution actually, and then maybe their names in gray or something? :) And yes i know, w i l l p l a y m o r e!

17. Farbs

Jarmo - I adjusted the knave stuff along with my spelling of shennnannnnigans, as per your PM

Jarmo likes this.
  18. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Thank you very much, Farbs! Now the player and guild histories are an absolute pleasure to read!

19. HD23

HD23 Orc Soldier

Farbs: Under the current system, do players get more guild points simply for their opponents scoring fewer than 2? If not, what is the difference between defeated and decimated?

20. Snorre Liljegren

HD23 decimating is blitzing, killing someone with less than 2 stars (or if winner has fewer than 6 stars i think.)