Almighty Hack bypassed parry

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by happymachines, Jan 16, 2014.

1. happymachines

happymachines Kobold

Was just playing Cardotron, date 2014/01/15 23:09, Vulcan Cellar stage. My dwarf was on the control point, the warrior walked up to me and hit me twice with an almighty hack. Both times my dwarf was facing appropriately, and armor reduction applied but the parry he was holding did not trigger.

2. Were you standing in mud from the wizard?

Bearson Onyx likes this.
  3. Samedi

Samedi Kobold

I was also fighting Cardtron recently (say, half an hour ago, so about 8pm Pacific timezone), and several of the melee attacks bypassed my parries (I believe one was an Almighty Hack, not sure about the other). I had correct facing each time. I checked and it didn't seem like any relevant card effects were in play. They were attacks from the priest and warrior, against two of my warriors.

It's possible I missed a in-game detail, but I don't believe so, so wanted to mention it. Forum username same as in game.

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

That sure sounds like a Mud Pit.

5. Samedi

Samedi Kobold

It's possible. A mud pit was in effect and nearby, but I don't know if the characters were standing in it. It's certainly possible though, since I was unaware of that part of mud pit's effect (so I didn't think to check). Thanks.