Post your item count

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Farbs, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Snorre Liljegren

Snorre Liljegren Mushroom Warrior

2. bluesage

bluesage Mushroom Warrior

817 items, no treasures.

3. agent8261

agent8261 Mushroom Warrior

4. Oberon

Oberon Hydra

Well I have most of the holiday items now, up to 1341 unique items.

5. Nighters

Nighters Kobold

369 without treasure, so i am winning:D. I play this game from beta, but i sell bad items, and sell it now too, i sell treasure too so i have so loww number.

6. Beledorf

Beledorf Kobold

1250 here ... rounded number without treasures as I sell them as they come. Got to be a result of heavy grinding each day - i think I have only missed 20 wins couple of times in the last 2 to 3 months. ;)

7. playhavock

playhavock Mushroom Warrior

Unique items in collection: 658
    neat!

8. TheShadowTitan

TheShadowTitan #3 in Spring PvP Season

Only 1016 :( no treasures

9. StormRaiser

StormRaiser Mushroom Warrior

I'm up to 1131 now

10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I'm at 1107. Speed farming has helped, but there are still some things that just won't drop for me.

11. Shoe

Shoe Mushroom Warrior

Sadly, I Only have 478. When I started playing I sold everything I didnt have equipped...makes me sad because I didn't realize that it was better not to.

12. Zomg! Please tell me you at least looked at the rarity first and didn't sell any legendaries like Vibrant Pain :)

But yeah, I did the same thing when I first started. I sold pretty much all the common/uncommon items I didn't use.

13. ArcadianRook

ArcadianRook Goblin Champion

1177 Unique Items
    WOOHOO!!!

14. ArcadianRook

What's your speed farming build?
    PM me, if ya dun mind? Or post it in another thread.

15. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Rook, there are several farming builds in the Deck Building subforum. The [FARMING] tag in the thread names kinda gives them away :). Veza has also posted there.

16. ArcadianRook

... Well... I ... uh
    Sure.
    I knew that! I was just testing you to see if you were paying attention! YEAH! That's... t..that's it.

Sir Veza likes this.
  17. StormRaiser

StormRaiser Mushroom Warrior

my final count is 1145

18. Shoe

Shoe Mushroom Warrior

I doubt i sold anything worth much. I only sold stuff that was worse that the other things I had. The only Legendary equipment I have still to this day is the Hand of Melvulous....is that normal? to have almost 500 different items and only one legendary? I have a few epic and rare.

The best thing I think i sold off Was Kobold Smasher or whatever that epic club from early levels was called.

19. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

That seems low for legendaries, but there are a couple of points to consider.
    1) The calculted average for finding a legendary is just a statistical chance. You may go 5,000 drops without, or find 2 or 3 in the same chest. Or both. It's all random.
    2) At least half of all legendaries are inferior to lower rarity items.

If the best you've sold is the Kobold Killer, you're doing fine. :)

20. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

1054 without treasures, seems a bit low :(
    I suppose the number could be related to how you farm. For example, if somene is looking for some, let's say, level 18 item, will play only the 15, 16 and 17 level adventures, and it's more likely to receive the same items over and over again, while someone who isn't looking for something in particular (random items and some treasure) could play any level adventure, growing the chances to obtain more unique items.