[Suggestion] make whirls unblockable

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by neoncat, Jan 3, 2014.

1. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Having two characters whirled is just as bad for team synergy as three, and on top of that the un-whirled character loses a block. The only case where I would want a whirl to be blocked is when I'm camping victory squares, but I've never made it that far against a whirl strategy.

Assuming there aren't more drastic changes in the works, can whirls please please please please be made unblockable?

(Pleading after about three matches in a row where whirls were used early on to yank out my support wizard, while leaving everyone else stranded on the other side of the map after blocking.)

Flaxative likes this.
  2. Lusus121

Lusus121 Goblin Champion

I prefer for their to be a counter (such as CounterSpell), but if there is no counter I agree that wasting blocks just adds insult to injury.

3. MagicLance

MagicLance Mushroom Warrior

I fully agree with neoncat.
    Make it unblockable to everyone would be the best solution.
    After all. A Tornado so strong that it effects the whole field should not be blockable.

Other suggestions that place the affected characters only 3 or 4 from its original stand is not so good since that hardly helps unless all or most characters have already used up their move cards.
    Having some drastic random effects in CH makes for that good old D&D feeling and its nice towards adapting quickly in game.