What Would You Like To See Added Next?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Krizmn1, Jan 3, 2014.

?

What Would You Like to See Added Next?

1. New Race

3.6%
  2. New Class

3.6%
  3. More Cards for Current Classes/Races

14.3%
  4. New Single Player Maps and Content

60.7%
  5. New Multi Player Content (Maps, Objectives, Tournaments, etc)

17.9%
  1. Krizmn1

Krizmn1 Mushroom Warrior

I didn't add card/race balancing cause it's something most of us want. The poll is geared for additional content. I am curious where the players stand and what the devs will give us. I am anxiously waiting for some new content with cards.

2. Shardokar

Shardokar Kobold

Finally a good thread ! but for me the pool isnt working, New single player map and content : if they implement let say 5 new adventure that will uncap the lvl of character (and then maybe MP) give new card/item for current class race, so i feel this categorie should be the same, New singler player map and card/item for current class. I really hope that come first on the list.

3. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

From what I gathered the level cap won't be raised for a bit, and the single player content under development is just new adventures earlier in the campaign (together with new monsters and cards, and probably new items). So, option 3,4 (and 5 - as they're working on leagues) are realistically "soon".

4. Martin K

Martin K Goblin Champion

Some more early level adventures would be good, because it makes leveling a new party less repetitive.

I don't want to see a raised level cap just yet. Higher level items would still be gold token until about level 26. That means there would be a number of gold token items coming in with better cards than the curremt level 18 items, which could throw things off balance not just in MP but even in SP all the way down to level 13 adventures (you get the first gold token at lvl 15, and you still get completion XP two levels lower)

It's going to be difficult to raise the PC level cap past level 24 or so, that's when you'd expect a new color token.
    You have to find the right balance: You don't want just higher-damage versions of existing effects, but anything that's new mechanics could dominate the game and kill the fun.

You're better off improving the game at current levels until it's pixrl perfect and then add new levels.

New items is probably the easiest addition, as all you need is a new database entry.

I'd much more like to see new races though. They still require new figurines, racial cards (if any) and a new set of skill items, but it's still less work than say an entire new class.

5. Krizmn1

Krizmn1 Mushroom Warrior

Kinda shocked I see more leaning towards single player content. I expected more mp or cards.

6. Pengw1n

Yeah, it's been discussed that there might actually more sp players than mp players (the devs haven't shared any specific numbers). They do overlap, however.

(an old thread on the subject shows almost double amount of interest in sp than mp - even if it doesn't mean much with these limited numbers of course)

7. I chose "New Single Player Maps and Content" but to be honest I don't even know why I chose that one. :) Some kind of brain malfunction I guess. I would much rather see more MP content, especially tournaments, but I cannot change my vote so it's too late now.

More SP content would be good for the game though because there are a lot of SP players.

Flaxative likes this.
  8. Excedrin

Excedrin Kobold

Draft mode, and/or player built cube would be awesome.

Flaxative likes this.
  9. SystemIsDown

SystemIsDown Mushroom Warrior

I'm ready for a level cap increase, new single player maps, and new items to go along with the level cap increase. I'm starting to get tired of the same single player maps. My card club membership expires in a few weeks and I probably won't renew until we get new single player content.

10. Pengw1n

I've gotten confirmation we're recieving new sp adventures "shortly". Also, I've come to the conclusion that at least one of these adventures is set at lvl 18, due to how it relates to the difference in renown cap for sp and mp - as Jon mentioned this would fix it self when the new adventures went out.

11. I would love to see color sliders to customize the colors of our characters. Sliders for hair and armor would add a nice bit of personalization to your figures. The downside of it would be the question of how the game would store the information for the custom colors for each player.

12. Shardokar

Shardokar Kobold

Good new Pengw1n ! thx for sharing it

13. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

This is more of a general question rather than a specific suggestion, so I'm moving it to where, I suspect, more people will read and contribute to it :)

14. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Got you covered. I want new SP content, but I voted for MP to correct the tally.

Flaxative and Pengw1n like this.