Post your item count

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Farbs, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Treasures count, eh. That explains it. (I don't keep my treasure.)

2. Lusus121

Lusus121 Goblin Champion

1034, no treasures.

3. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

this just happened to me lol. facing cardohtroon for the first time with 3 naked mages

PIZZA and Flaxative like this.
  4. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

Happened to me too, sad part is it showed usefulness of some cards (like Wavering Faith) but just so little offense.

One of these days we need to have an all-naked tourney. Pick your party, no items, fight!

Flaxative likes this.
  5. Avarice

Avarice Goblin Champion

1000ish items seems like a lot. I'll be interested to see what mine is when I can get to the home computer. I'm betting "under 1000".

6. Mirkel

Mirkel Goblin Champion

There's like 20 different item types. 50 items per type sounds a lot less overwhelming - that's like 3 per item level.

7. Oberon

Oberon Hydra

1309 unique items. The x-mas items should add about 20 to that eventually.

Farbs likes this.
  8. Holy crap.. how is that even possible? Do you have 100+ pieces of treasure or something?

9. Avarice

Avarice Goblin Champion

Almost exactly 1,000 -- 996!

10. Oberon

Oberon Hydra

Close; 5 unique legenday treasures, 15 epic, 18 rare (missing the new Holiday one), 18 uncommon, 18 common. So, about 74 unique items from treasure at the moment, which is 10 short of the total.

Given the values in the wiki, http://wiki.cardhuntria.com/wiki/Item_Statistics, it lists 1536 items in total (it does seem to include the holiday numbers at this point). Checking the Holiday store and assuming I manage the same as I did with the Halloween store (getting everything but the duplicate legendary items), that will add 13 more unique items to the total. Bringing me to 1322. Which would mean I'm only missing 214 items 6 of which are duplicate holiday legendaries.

Based on what I see as "new" in randimar's each week I think I'm only missing a handful of rares. Around 20 or so epics and than probably 170 legendaries. Realistically, getting all the legendaries seems extremely unlikely, but the others should be very possible.

11. Stovepipe

Stovepipe Kobold

12. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

13. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

do i win? :D

Sir Veza, Flaxative and Farbs like this.
  14. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Well, you've stopped me from anti-winning. So thanks!

Flaxative likes this.
  15. StormRaiser

StormRaiser Mushroom Warrior

1088 for me

16. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

910 - and that's not playing much for the last few weeks. Just got back in to clear the MM's and purchase the winter costumes.

17. spacedust

spacedust Goblin Champion

909, have been inactive for two weeks. Better get back to work soon. :)

18. StormRaiser

StormRaiser Mushroom Warrior

I did a little shopping and started keeping my treasure so I'm up to 1109 now

19. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Seems like a decent amount... still missing Lochaber Axe and Vibrant Pain though... =(

(Oh, treasure counts too? I sell all that crap immediately.)

20. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

569 and currently trying to finish up the campaign.