Complete cardhunter item spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by turinturamba, Dec 9, 2013.

1. EDIT: The complete uptodate itemlist is apparently now always available on: http://live.cardhunter.com/data/gameplay/Equipment/Equipment.csv

Here you will find a list of all the usable items in the game as of version 1.48. Treasures and Halloween items are not included. It looks like this: table.jpg

It should mostly be selfexplanatory except for the following:

Talenttotal: number of tokens an item needs. Gold tokens count as two.
    armorvalue: Total expected armorvalue (that means adjusted for the die roll) of all armor cards with the keep keyword on the item . Armors which only prevent against a certain type of damage (Polearm Slash and Shimmering Aura) included.

Damagevalue: Total damage of all attack cards on the item. Area of Effect damage counts only once, burning damage counts fully.

Movevalue: Total number of moves on an item. Step moves count, team moves assume two teammates.

Drawvalue: Total number of draws you gain under ideal circumstances. Again assuming two eligible teammates for Inspiring Presence and Dwarven Battlecry.

There may be some errors in the calculated values as I did them partly manually and did not directly crawl the values.

Since the forum does not seem to allow uploading of the data formats, here are some dropbox links:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/30d4iis38v19gyr/items spreadsheet.csv

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6sphulknszsylz2/items spreadsheet.ods

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jx8hn9utpxg1a4z/items spreadsheet.xls

2. Tardis

Tardis Kobold

Thanks! This is very useful.

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Thank you very much! Appreciate your efforts!

4. Before I get too much unwarranted praise, most of the data comes from Jon who kindly made it available. I only did the calculations for armorvalue/damagevalue etc.

Ryft likes this.
  5. You could put this in a Google Docs spreadsheet. It takes only a minute because you can import Excel-files. This way it would be accessible to everyone, including those without Excel or equivalent.

Flaxative likes this.
  6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Then thanks to you and Jon! :)

7. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Well, any one of us could have asked for the data and put it up. You're the one who did. So don't be too modest :).

8. spacedust

spacedust Goblin Champion

Yes! Data, for the number-crunching gods!

9. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

This might be good to go into the Wiki.

10. Karstedt

Karstedt Goblin Champion

If someone wants to create a separate list, perhaps on another table tab (which is where I would put it), of the damage/move/whatever values associated with each card, I'll make the functions to auto-calculate everything on the main table.

11. I actually don't have excel ;). I used Open Office and Stata. The csv should be openable by anything. And you can just import the csv into excel yourself if you want to use google docs, but a public google docs would of course just be set to viewonly, so I am not so sure how helpful it would be.

12. i salute you and Jon for the effort, thank you both!

13. Yes, that is the limitation of Google Docs. There is a workaround to it though. You could make the first tab protected, and everyone would just create their own personal tab that they can freely mess around with. They could also download the file directly from Google Docs if they wanted it on their own computer. But it could get a bit messy and confusing.

I suggested it because some people don't have any software they could open those files with. Then again people who do not have that software are probably not interested in something like this in the first place :)

14. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Microsoft offers free viewing programs for their Office application files. At least they used to do this, haven't checked lately.

15. edited to add the location of the uptodate itemlist on the gameserver.