Beta Barbarians, Assemble!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by A Bear, Jan 3, 2013.

1. henry

henry Kobold

i like cookies. beta cookies are the best

2. Ystin

Ystin Orc Soldier

I received my invite, and am quite pleased. Finished up with the first bit of the game and am absolutely loving it. Glad to see things moving forward! Best of luck to the rest of you still waiting!

3. Gabe

Gabe Kobold

To those of you who got in: could you please post a youtube video on how the game plays? There are lots of us who weren't so lucky and are craving for information ;)

4. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

Beta key acquired.
    My dwarves are ready to crush the enemies!!!

5. Kahar

Kahar Mushroom Warrior

I'd like to second that! And BM has said that it's fine with them to post videos as long as it's clearly marked as beta software (on the twitter).

6. Mault

Mault Kobold

So does anyone know approx how many people are in the beta now? I'm glad that the beta process has finally started!

7. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Not enough because I haven't gotten my key yet!

8. Necrometzer

Necrometzer Mushroom Warrior

Aarrgh, my jealousy is spiraling out of control.

9. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

This.

10. Kahar

Kahar Mushroom Warrior

Agreed. It's understandable that it's growing slowly, but I can't wait until the floodgates are opened!

11. Gabe

Gabe Kobold

They started of with 9, then another 16 and yesterday 50 additional ones (which have been mostly people who were active on the forum, i assume they picked the 50 registered forum users with the most posts)
    making it a total of 75. My guess is that only about half of these have actually logged in. Hopefully soon BM will figure out the problem with the signup, and open the floodgates :)

12. Cordalinge

Cordalinge Mushroom Warrior

It seems...Logic choice and lots of them deserve it ! Côme on dudes our Time Will come !

13. Deadjack

Deadjack Kobold

No beta for me yet :(
    Reading the beta forum is getting me crazy

14. Kaerius

Kaerius Orc Soldier

Yeah no beta keys for me neither yet...

15. FalconGK81

FalconGK81 Orc Soldier

I've read every feedback and bug report. I can't decide if it's making me feel better or worse. But I'm gonna keep doing it either way. ;)

16. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

17. LightPhoenix

LightPhoenix Orc Soldier

As soon as I get a beta invite, I intend on it.

Gabe likes this.
  18. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

I could make a video too after getting confirmation that it was alright to do so. Anyone have a link to them stating it would be okay to show in game footage?

19. Necrometzer

Necrometzer Mushroom Warrior

20. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

thank you.

They mentioned it is going to be vary open, but that's it. Guess I can ask them more directly to be sure about it.