[Suggestion] Share loadouts between single and multiplayer

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Nneu, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Nneu

Nneu Kobold

Would be nice to share loadouts between single and multiplayer. Sometimes I find a new combination that I would like to use in both play modes, but it's so tedious to flip back and forth to see what I was using in one of the other modes.

2. Shalcker

Shalcker Kobold

It would need a lot more loadout slots though; 5 is absolutely not enough for either single or multiplayer.

3. spacedust

spacedust Goblin Champion

Yes, please. The team I use for the L17 quests is identical to the one in MP. When I update 1, I would like the option to copy it over to the other SP/MP game.

4. Aldones

Aldones Ogre

If more save locations ever get added in like Jon was saying he might do here:

Then this would be great.

I've read some bits of discussion on it here and there:
    http://forums.cardhunter.com/thread...ss-access-to-single-mp-saves.3543/#post-35531

As it currently stands, six slots in either mode seems like a bare minimum for what I'd like to have, and without that limit being expanded then I count my blessings that my MP builds are a separate six slots, basically giving me 12 total. If the six were simply shared between both gamemodes then I'd absolutely hate trying to bounce between both. I'm one of those SP players who likes to save a good setup for each level range, my currently leveling party, an "empty" slot for clearing all inventory slots, etc... if that also had to compete for space with my MP builds I'd go livid from trying to get it all to fit somehow.
    As soon as the save slot limit is addressed, I'd love the shared loadout idea.

Java, Flaxative and Nneu like this.
  5. Aiven

Aiven Orc Soldier

Not a very good idea, I'd rather have 20 slots in SP and 20 slots in MP. Scrolling through 40 gets tedious.

6. Nneu

Nneu Kobold

At least an option to copy from SP/MP and vice versa would be nice.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I like the idea of loadouts being savable/exportable, people could swap them between SP/MP or even give them to other players to load (if your friend doesn't have all the right gear, it would just leave some slots empty).

Aiven likes this.