[Suggestion] Filter for items with drawback

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Nneu, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Nneu

Nneu Kobold

A filter for items with a drawback would be really useful for completing the drawback challenges.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Try searching for handicap in the search field. It's not documented well, but it's there.

Pawndawan and Flaxative like this.
  3. Nneu

Nneu Kobold

Thanks! I did not know that!

Flaxative likes this.
  4. robvalue

robvalue Kobold

Thanks! I was going to suggest the same thing, this should be made more obvious :) I tried "drawback" but that didn't work.

5. haho

haho Orc Soldier

why can't they just make a filter by handicap button, like they do with cost, rarity, name, level etc?

6. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

You can put handicap$ in the search field to filter for handicaps.

7. haho

haho Orc Soldier

not everyone knows about these secret search commands. why not make it a little more user-friendly for other players that have no idea about that stuff?

timeracers likes this.
  8. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Not everyone knows about the various text searches. Adding more filter buttons doesn't necessarily make the interface more user-friendly. Not everyone plays the game in big screen resolution. Too many different buttons just clutters the GUI.

Adunien and Sir Veza like this.
  9. haho

haho Orc Soldier

um, sure it makes it more user friendly. if that were the case why have any buttons at all? lets just use text searches for everything? that is a weak argument, sorry. i mean lol, you think an extra 1/4 or 1/8th inch button, or however small it is, would ruin the interface? i swear sometimes i think this forum is filled with elitists who don't want any quality of life changes. oh and btw typing in handicap results in a TON of cards that aren't actually handicap cards

10. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I didn't say type in "handicap", I said type in "handicap$"(the $ sign is a special thing that actually changes it to a filter instead of a regular search)

Magic Elves likes this.
  11. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Item expansion button is already being hidden on small screen resolutions:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That quality of life filter is already in the game, as timeracers has pointed out. I'd rather get some update that isn't currently supported on the game at all. The forum is full of good suggestions, that I would like to see more than this.

12. Fanturluche

Fanturluche Thaumaturge

It would make sense that the "usable" filter showed only handicap items when playing a handicap quest.