We've added a new face to the moderation team: Pengw1n!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Megadestructo, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Pengw1n will be working alongside SurgeonFish as the volunteer mod team to help wrangle you lot when the going gets tough (and to offer advice, help, and cheer as well).

Let's all give him a hand and a huzzah!

Sir Veza, Turbo164, Flaxative and 5 others like this.
  2. Zalminen

Zalminen Hydra

Heh, already noticed as Pengw1n was suddenly listed in the Staff Online Now section.
    "Hey, when did that happen?"

Congratulations, Pengw1n!

Phaselock likes this.
  3. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

\o/

Phaselock likes this.
  4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

This was my exact reaction too.

Phaselock likes this.
  5. shazbot

shazbot Mushroom Warrior

I see him in 99% of the posts i read through, so atleast you know he's thorough ;)

6. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Ouch! ;)

I'll be able to help with the more non-critical duties like stickies, thread editing and such - also, I was thinking about a community post to sum up every week, where maybe we highlight some threads that might get lost in the flood or something like that. I'm open to suggestions, I'm a community tool (heh) after all.

neoncat and Flaxative like this.
  7. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

I think I've found your new user title...

Pengw1n likes this.
  8. Zoorland

Zoorland Goblin Champion

Congratulations, Pengw1n!

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Grats Pengw1n, you deserve it, have clearly been super helpful around the forums for a while now :)

10. hatchhermit

hatchhermit Hydra

Grats, Pengw1n!

11. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Pengw1n! Pengw1n! Rah rah rah!

I haven't been as fast in responding to those who need help in recent times, and it's great that other people have kept going strong. Newcomers need somebody patient. Boy howdy, do SOME newcomers need somebody PATIENT . . .
    If you really think you can make a "Community Gestalt" thread, then do it. It could have the "Awesome stuff" column, the "Most-discussed suggestions" column, the "Grouch's corner" . . .

And I mean that seriously. Taking a tally of what got the most suggestions and/or complaints would be helpful. And then you'd just need "awesome" somewhere (loot collections, custom maps, whatever), because Card Hunter is awesome.

12. Snacksmoto

Snacksmoto Mushroom Warrior

Congrats Pengw1n.

13. Shaadjd

Shaadjd Kobold

Huzzah!