Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. space20021

space20021 Kobold

login name: space20021
    stuck at where: The jewel of Alet Zhav, first scene (zombie pit). The enemy played a move card and then the animation suddenly stopped, and the game cannot progress. I can still move the board around with my mouse drag, but can't play any cards.
    This has also happened to me a few times before.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

This is probably a regular game freeze. Did you reload and retry the adventure to see if it happens again?

3. space20021

space20021 Kobold

Yeah, if I refresh the page it will become normal again, but my progress in the current game will be lost.
    It's quite annoying because this happens from time to time...

4. Pengw1n

Sad to hear (and I understand it's annoying having to reload), but this is an issue not relating to this thread - this is for those that need their accounts reset and can't progress at all.

5. space20021

space20021 Kobold

Really? Sorry for the trouble then. Thank you.

6. Pengw1n

7. CheshyrCat

CheshyrCat Kobold

After finishing the White Skull Canyon adventure, no new adventure appeared, and the Tavern is empty and dusty. There isn't anywhere else to go. I waited a day to see if something new would appear, but it is still the same.

8. Baldric Dwyre

Baldric Dwyre Kobold

Login: Baldric Dwyre

Stuck at the very beginning, the Raid on Ommlet. After I played the intro piece, the game presented me with a blank map where nothing happened (aside from soothing bird sounds.) I could switch to multiplayer and view the shops/etc, but clicking Campaign from there just displayed the loading wheel for a half a second and then stopped. The tavern finally showed up after repeated reloads, and I selected a character. After clicking on the town to start the first adventure, nothing happened. I reloaded, and while Gary is there telling me to click on the Raid on Ommlet, the map is once again completely empty. Subsequent reloads do nothing to make the town or the tavern reappear. Cardhuntria is a strange land indeed.

Edit: Checking the client logs provides this:
    Verifying data.
    STACK TRACE:
    RangeError: Error #2006
    at com.smartfoxserver.v2.core::SFSIOHandler/handlePacketData()
    at com.smartfoxserver.v2.core::SFSIOHandler/onDataRead()
    at com.smartfoxserver.v2.bitswarm::BitSwarmClient/onSocketData()
    CLIENT COMMANDS:
    CLIENT VERSION: 0.2.7597

9. Leoros

Leoros Kobold

Login: Leoros

I am stuck at the very beginning, being unable to progress beyond the Kobold Encampment. A lil help would be much appreciated :) (resetting my account works just fine, so long as I keep my pizza.)

10. bankuei

bankuei Kobold

Login: bankuei

Game freezes on Mother Lode at 3rd Battle. It goes to Gary's turn and nothing happens. Quit out of the battle, tried again and again. It's now frozen on my third try.

11. Strudelicious

Strudelicious Kobold

Login Name: Strudelicious

I'm stuck at the tavern...

12. Foxus

Foxus Kobold

My User ID is Dobbins and I have a blank map now all of a sudden. Please help.

13. Pengw1n

Did you try reloading the game? Are you still stuck?

14. Foxus

Foxus Kobold

Yes i have reloaded a couple times and even rebooted the pc a few times. Still come up with a blank map

15. Pengw1n

At what point are you in the game (adventure et c), and what where you doing when it happened?

16. Foxus

Foxus Kobold

Very begining. I have just received my Cleric i got out and a while later when I logged back in the map pieces were gone.

17. Pengw1n

Was this the first time you logged on since the Halloween update? We'll probably need a dev to look into your account, especially if the recent patch caused it.

18. Foxus

Foxus Kobold

I was logged in earlier this morning but did not see a Halloween store. Then when I logged on I saw a notice about it so I am assuming so.

19. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Foxus and Dobbins, are you still in the tutorial? I've reset Leoros and Strudelicious. Bankuei, I'll have to pass that up the chain.

20. Foxus

Foxus Kobold

Yes I believe so. Dobbins just received the cleric.