Are these figures coming out?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by KT Chong, Oct 21, 2013.

1. KT Chong

KT Chong Orc Soldier

Please implement these figures, some of which (IMO) are better looking than the ones that are currently available.

I like this dwarven warrior's stance, but please remove the visor so we can see his eyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Same suggestion for this elven warrior: please remove the visor so we can see his eyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. actionjack

actionjack Mushroom Warrior

sweet.. but where you get those pics?

3. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

From the early publicity images.

4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I'm pretty sure the first and third were in the game at some point, but got lost in the "helmetgate" when warriors battled priests for access to headgear. Number 2 is pretty similar to the female elven wizard we have now, and I believe the Link-ish character was actually used in one of Farbs(?) proto-custom maps.

Zoorland and Phaselock like this.
  5. Andrew Talbot

Andrew Talbot Mushroom Warrior

Those are some pretty sweet figures.

6. KT Chong

KT Chong Orc Soldier

Some of those pre-release promo figures are better looking than the ones that are currently available for sales. For example: I like the old elven figures better than the current ones . The old elven wizard and fighter look more dynamic, as if they are in motion and in battle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. It would be nice to have a wider choice of costume, I don't see why these can't be included alongside the current ones. A few of them are particularly good.

Spheyr likes this.
  8. KT Chong

KT Chong Orc Soldier

The current elven warrior figures look like priests, and the priests look like warriors. Did the developers mix up them?

9. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

Most of those look very similar to figurines that are already in the game. I suppose these are just earlier versions of the current figures. A few of them have apparently changed classes, but they are clearly the same characters.

10. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

One thing we realised as we worked on figures is any that are facing to the side can be confusing to use as it's hard to tell which direction they are facing in game terms. So you won't see all of the figures we concepted in the game.

Pengw1n likes this.
  11. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Also we realised that Warriors should always have helmets, to distinguish them from Priests.

Pengw1n, Megadestructo and Flaxative like this.
  12. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

A warrior without a helmet is soon to be a warrior with a head.

13. hwango

hwango Hydra

Wait...so the pumpkin-headed dwarf has a pumpkin for a head because he wasn't wearing a helmet? A cautionary tale indeed.

Megadestructo and Pengw1n like this.
  14. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/zalminens-beta-diary.608/

The 3rd figure from the top was actually in the game - as a warrior (before helmet-gate(, as shown in the first post in that thread. With a possible weapon switch, I'd love to see that back in the game as a priest. Pretty please? It always reminded me of the Avatar.

15. KT Chong

KT Chong Orc Soldier

The elven warriors still look like priest, and the elven priests look like warrior.

16. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Yeah, you mentioned that already.