Club rewards bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by Hammyman, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Hammyman

Hammyman Kobold

I have purchashed basic edition of cardhunter when I started to like it.

I haven't even read club membership description to the end and now I realized there is part
    "club reward item will be at least as rare as rarest item in the chest"

So it doesn't work for my account neither for single player nor for multiplayer.

Now 16 days of my club membership passed and Im still getting for example common items in club chests when I get rare item in my chest.

Is it common bug? Couldnt find any other thread considering it

2. Zoorland

Zoorland Goblin Champion

This is not a bug. The Club reward is as rare as the rarest guaranteed item from a chest. NOT the rarest item you actually get.

For normal chests, the rarest guaranteed item is Common. For end-of-adventure gold chests, the rarest guaranteed item is Uncommon. For golden multiplayer chests the rarest guaranteed item is Rare. Those are the minimum guaranteed rarities of your club reward in those instances.

It does not matter if you get an Epic in a normal chest, your guaranteed rarity was only Common, so your Club Reward will also probably only be Common. It can be better, but it doesn't have to be.

3. Zoorland

Zoorland Goblin Champion

And... just because I'm here and it's convenient... Jon, or whomever, can we please find a different way to phrase that. It is unnecessarily confusing to so many people. There has got to be a better description. :/

Pengw1n likes this.
  4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Hear, hear. I'm getting a bit tired having to explain that bit... ;)

5. Hammyman

Hammyman Kobold

Ops, sorry for missunderstanding!
    Thanx for fast answer.
    Maybe you can write guaranteed bolder font- it would help me for sure to get it reading it first time.
    Again thanx for fast explanation!