Inventory Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Ghost321, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Ghost321

Ghost321 Kobold

Hi, as a Mage, when I go to take an item out of my inventory, I still have the cards associated with that item in my deck. For example,

Zapping Headband, a level 1 item, gives 1x Big Zap & 2x Pen. Zap. It was in my arcane item slot. I take it out of that slot, and I still have those three cards in my deck. This works for every other arcane item as well. Only upon replacement does it change, and if I take out an entirely new item and put it back in my inventory, it reverts to having my old Zapping Headband cards. Scrolling over the empty inventory slot will show the cards associated with the not-there items.

Leaving the keep does not remove cards.
    Logging out / Logging in does not remove cards.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

You are aware that you start out with a "basic item" equipped in every slot? It just doesn't show - and this is what it reverts to when you emtpty the slot. Could this be the cause?

3. Zoorland

Zoorland Goblin Champion

As Pengw1n mentioned, even an empty slot still has 1 Zap and 2 Little Zap cards. Could you make sure these aren't what you're seeing? Because I'm seeing the cards from items being removed just like they're supposed to be.