First movement card of every game isn't playable

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by POES, Oct 9, 2013.

1. POES

POES Kobold

Every game, if i get a movement card for my elf priest, i can never play it. Click and click on it and it does nothing.
    I hope you can fix this, cause i'm really liking this game and this problem is really messing it up.
    Thank you,
    NPS

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

3. POES

POES Kobold

i don't think there's any more information i can give besides that i'm using chrome and the flash is up to date.
    i think the screenshot wont help either. it's just a card that doesn't do anything. i can just maximize it (seeing it closer)

4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Well, a screenshot could help narrowing down any issues - such as having to play trait cards et c. That's probably not the issue here, but I don't think this issue has been reported elsewhere.

5. Zoorland

Zoorland Goblin Champion

I just went and tried to reproduce this but I can't, both Elf Priests and Dash seem to be working just fine.

What cards were in your hand for all three characters? What maps is this happening on? Do you have any other elves in your party, or just the priest?

Maybe there isn't anything else you could think to tell us, but there are still things that the game could tell us, such as internal errors and card handling. Please, the next time this happens, hit F1 a couple times, copy the relevant portion of the log, and paste it here.

Pengw1n likes this.