[Idea Discussion] Dungeon Raid

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by actionjack, Oct 8, 2013.

1. actionjack

actionjack Mushroom Warrior

Dungeon Raid

Well, it is not really a new idea, as there already a few thread/post for this suggestion. But want to add some more ideas into it for some addition takes on it.

I think most will agree that there is a lack of SP content at the end game. So the idea is to add more SP map into the end game phase. One idea for it is to add a Dungeon Raid.

Dungeon Raid would be a series of SP map (each raid about 3-5 map), usually with a Dungeon boss at the end. It would be randomized draw (say from a larger pool of 10+ maps). And hopefully will have more than one theme (for different dungeons). You earn chest at the end (and maybe some added badge points or something). Will reset daily.

Also taking a page from other Social Media game, could also see an Overall Completion Meter. So maybe a raid dungeon would require X number of player to complete. If so, everyone participated could get an extra reward. This prompt more people to join and play.

Another thing I could see to add to break up some of the repetitiveness would be to add an environmental hazard/condition. They are special conditions, such as Damp (all your fire damage and burning reduce by 2 damages), Tired (all melee damage reduce by 2), Spike Trapped (random spike trap placed around map), Rat Horde (additional Rat monster added), and so on. I see them added randomly to a dungeon map, but added in a progressive way. Thus in level 1, no such conditions, level 2, 1 added, level 3, 2 added… etc. Idea is that they add an additional random factor, forcing you to readjust your strategy on fly.

Well, that is it for the idea. See what you think, or what more can be added.

smeata likes this.
  2. smeata

smeata Mushroom Warrior

I hope they add something like this in. The current battlefields are too static.

3. GYIYGABITE

GYIYGABITE Kobold

The idea of a Dungeon Raid is great. What can be better is that if they can include a co op Dungeon Raid.