My Beta hoard

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Sir Knight, Sep 9, 2013.

1. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

Thanks, Kalin. Those are all the right items. And it looks like I remembered everything correctly except for the helmet.

For my item collection, I didn't sell any non-treasure items at all (as far as I remember). Items generally don't sell for very much gold, and so I figured I might as well just let the collection grow rather than spending ages dragging items across the screen one by one and hoping that I don't accidentally mess something up.

2. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

You can ctrl-click to sell, but yeah you need to be a bit careful.

In the past we've talked about adding a sort-by-item-count option, so you can quickly find unnecessary duplicates. It's somewhere on the wish list I think.

Wozarg likes this.
  3. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Is there a statistic anywhere that records number of accts wiped, number of items wiped by breakdown ? Just for fun :D

4. zelink551

zelink551 Goblin Champion

So we can all feel better about losing so much stuff? :(

5. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

You know, the high-rarity items in this game have fantastic names. Mokad's "Reeking Skull"? A club "of Evasion"? And I've had Red Jon's Boots, so I wonder if there might be some story behind this "Jon" character . . .
    Seriously? Wow, then this game REALLY will need better sorting and subsetting controls as it proceeds. The flood of new items that would come from adding the Rogue will make the default inventory screen pretty crazy. And shops are already hard enough to peruse for interesting tidbits.

But thanks for letting me know the count. He he he, that feels good.

6. xienwolf

xienwolf Goblin Champion

Realizing that you can use the search box to look for specific cards, or even specific effects (like penetrating) really helped me to keep spare gear laying around.

Well, that and the whopping 1 gold sell price on so much of it...

7. Spooky2

Spooky2 Kobold

That's a lot of bacon. :)

I sold all of my treasures. I didn't have that much gold until the end when I got the Fine Brass Toupee.

8. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Yes please!

Assussanni and Pengw1n like this.
  9. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

It looks like 3,162,147 items were wiped.

10. progammer

progammer Ogre

Now I'm wondering about gold.

11. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

I don't have the players or gold numbers, but through beta there were 3,086,553 battles played to completion, not counting any on the test server or dev servers.

12. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

approx 11712 items per day or 0.135 items/sec or 7.377 secs/item

approx 11432 battles per day or 0.132 battles/sec or 7.56 secs/battle

Bots ! :)

13. LightPhoenix

LightPhoenix Orc Soldier

Farbs suggested I share my first legendary with Sir Knight (and all)...

[​IMG]

14. Sir Knight

Hmm, even more toupees.

15. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hey, you told me that was a gold toupee!

16. Sir Knight

Some people just let you down. It could have been a Purple Toupee, even. But no.

17. LightPhoenix

LightPhoenix Orc Soldier

I thought I typed Brass in the chat, I guess not. Sorry to get your hopes up!