Login Que?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Kira, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Kira

Kira Kobold

I can understand being overloaded at launch, but no queue skips for paid players? I bought the $50 beta bundle, so why do I have to wait in queue? The queue was short, for now, but if the game does get popular I hope the people actually supporting the game will not have to wait in the free to play queue. I know this might sound like I am a ******, but it was pretty disappointing after giving the game my full support.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Hopefully this is a temporary issue that gets solved really fast - but yes, if possible - subscription members should have precedence vs free players, if situations like that occurs. Not sure how easy it'd be to implement if they're not prepared for it - unknown if accounts are flagged in any way during queue.

Hopefully, this won't matter if they can sort out more servers faster than it takes to code something like that.

Aiven and Jayce like this.
  3. Kira

Kira Kobold

Yea, I hope so too. I did not see any mention of this in the support board so I thought I would state the obvious.

4. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Pengw1n likes this.
  5. pliers

pliers Goblin Champion

A few minute wait is a mild irritant, but a very good thing for the overall health of the game. The more players, the healthier the community, and the more money Blue Manchu is making. They'll certainly fix the issues soon, but until then, I don't mind starting up and then grabbing a drink while waiting to get in.

Also, let's all be respectful of each other, and log out if we're not playing (instead of sitting at the campaign screen, afk, for hours, keeping others out).

6. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

We are so fret not. Comes with the territory of being way more popular than you ever thought you would be.

Our guys have hardly had any sleep in the past few days so your patience is greatly appreciated :)

Jayce likes this.
  7. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

Hey guys, I just wanted to pop and in say sorry for the queues. It sucks for all you, particularly those who've paid. We're working on increasing capacity whilst trying to avoid the whole service falling over. Unfortunately there is no quick patch to allow subscribers to get in ahead of everyone else. Sorry guys. We really appreciate your patience.

Best

Joe

Wozarg, Jayce, Jim and 2 others like this.
  8. Isotope-X

Isotope-X Mushroom Warrior

We appreciate your efforts, Joe. Some of us are just bummed about having to wait to play this AWESOME FREAKING GAME.

9. Mutak

Mutak Goblin Champion

I just came to say congrats! Queue = success!

But now that i'm here...priority login for club members does seem like a perk worth considering! :)

10. hot21shot

hot21shot Kobold

Hello,

I like this game to play 15min/30min. How can you expect people to wait for 30min before playing ? This is very disappointing for me. Hope you will fix this situation shortly.
    What about payed member club that I can't use because I can't wait 30min to play the game ? Will you extend premium account due to possibility to log in normally ?

Best Regards,

11. Mistborn

Mistborn Kobold

The server queues are getting outrageous. 30 min wait times for a game I spent $50 on.

12. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Queue up and go and do something worthwhile in the meantime. The queues will not last, hopefully this is fixed soon - but the devs need to get more servers up and running to supply the unexpected demand.

13. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

There must be "waves" of people over the course of a day. Whenever I try, I either get in immediately or have a 5-ish minute queue time.

I'm in the USA. Are other people in the Western or the Eastern hemisphere? How about Europe versus Australia? I wonder what sort of region statistics Blue Manchu might be seeing.

14. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

This is even worse if you dc a lot but i know you guys are working hard on it so just do your best and you know you have my full support.

15. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Sorry guys! We're working as hard as we can to find a permanent solution. Please be assured we aren't doing this on purpose! We honestly had no idea how popular it would be!

16. Nickel

Nickel Kobold

Perhaps you should consider the way to compensate for Paid users, like for example, in WoT.
    It can be really frustrating to know that you are supporting user and can't even be posted about ongoing server issues in due time. (like right now, for example)

17. Mistborn

Mistborn Kobold

Im logging in with zero delay and running smoothly now. Awesome and super quick work. Thank you.