Opening Day Bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Giblit, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Giblit

Giblit Kobold

-Gary keeps prompting me to go to the costume shop and no matter how many times I go there he will not stop prompting me.

-When doing Diamonds of the Kobolds, I recieved no loot after Act 2

2. minddrifter

minddrifter Kobold

I had the treasure disappearing act as well, but was able to hit the get treasure button again and it gave me my treasure.

I've had the game pause twice now, once going from a battle to the keep with an infinite loading symbol.

After that I log back and try to do the Ruby Demon Portal and once again get stuck in a loading screen while loading to the next battle. I get back on and it gives me the "try again (2)" option with the failed screen. I try to go back to the keep and yet again get the infinite loading symbol. Now it is saying servers down in 5, so hopefully this is what they are fixing.

3. Giblit

Giblit Kobold

In act 1 of White Star there was no treasure drop as well, I hope the restart(going on right now) will fix it.

4. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

Thanks for reporting these! We're on it!

5. dulakh

dulakh Kobold

Yesterday, after completed the first two adventures, the third didn't open. I replayed that two quest today, but everything is the same. And there was some delay in the system, so unfortunately i bought another wizard, and now i can't kick him from the party. :)

My login: dulakh
    Can you solve the problem?Thx.

Anyway: where can I start a new game?

6. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

While waiting for support - go the multi-player lobby, and delete the wizard in the multiplayer keep. That might help!

If you want to start a brand new game, and haven't bought any pizza on your current one - you can ask to have your account reset, or register a new user (and ask the old one to be deleted - not allowed to have 2 accounts).

7. dulakh

dulakh Kobold

Thx.
    Wizard delete completed, but it didnt help. I think I' m working until support arrives.