Card Hunter Mobile?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Treeko11, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Treeko11

Treeko11 Kobold

This game really lends itself to a mobile platform with its easy-to-use UI and art style, I think it would do really well on android/iOS.

Just an idea for the devs :)

2. Narglfrob

Narglfrob Kobold

Works great on Windows RT! (except for the lack of ability to right click without the keyboard)

With android and iOS tablets, do the flash enabled browsers work?

3. kogi

kogi Ogre

It's a flash game. So, relatively easy to port to mobile using air or unity. My guess is that it's coming, but they have other stuff to work on first.

4. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

We haven't ignored it but we're really focused on launching before we commit to any other platforms. :)

Aiven and Swiffle like this.
  5. Gnug315

Gnug315 Mushroom Warrior

I would absolutely love to be able to play on my iPad.

(I do know there's a work-around, but I don't think most people cba'd to do set it up)

6. Il_Nero

Il_Nero Kobold

i wish to play on my Samsung Galaxy S3 (while i'm at work, why not? :p ) but it lacks of flash... :mad:

Have you ever thinked about a mobile app? :praying_for_it:

7. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Nope. Never considered it. Who plays on mobile these days anyway? ;)

8. Il_Nero

Il_Nero Kobold

me, while my boss don't stare at me, if i could play to CH... :(

9. Sisquinanamook

Sisquinanamook Orc Soldier

[not so serious on]CardHunter is the only reason why I still not have preordered the new tablet I really really desperately want. I actually consider buying an ultrabook convertible instead. Which would cost me a lot more money... so dear Blu Manchu are you maybe trying to silently banish the tablets and boost the ultrabooks? Well - it definetly works on me. :D[not so serious off]

just joking - a bit
    *cuddles*
    Sisquinanamook

Megadestructo likes this.