Card Hunter Release Date Announced!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Card Hunter Joe, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Yes, I'd like to be able to purchase the basic edition as an existing beta spender as well - an update on this would be nice!

2. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

I approached it like this:

If I spend $25 on pizza I get 840 slices.
    That means you're getting all the treasure hunts, 1 month CH club membership and 9 figures for 740 pizza.
    The treasure hunts are 330 pizza and 1 month's club membership is 300 pizza.
    740 - 330 - 300 = 110 so the 9 figures are worth 110 pizza, or approximately 12 pizza each.

3. Banezilla

Banezilla Mushroom Warrior

ya i forgot about the extra 30 pizza for adventures cause you get that first one for free. but ya now with a better break down of how you got it i can see it now.

330 pizza for the adventures = $11
    300 pizza for the club membership = $10
    110 pizza = $4
    with 100 pizza left over outa the 840 pizza for $25

ya ok that makes sense now thanks
    over all its a 1450 pizza value with a 610 pizza savings, not to bad
    it would take $45 to get 1530 pizza so this is going to be a very great value

4. Stefan

Stefan Mushroom Warrior

Way to much pizza, lol.

Monty Python Quote.

Ah, good afternoon, sir, how are you today?
    Better.
    Better?
    Better get a bucket. I'm gonna throw up.

Oh, dear. I have trodden in monsieur's bucket.

Woot, 15 days to wait or it that 16 days, I'm in Australia.

5. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Congratz !

6. Stompy

Stompy Mushroom Warrior

Congrats on surviving Beta. The game really is an awful lot of fun and I was more than happy to do my small part in making it better. Looking forward to seeing what lies beyond the yellow dragon and the level 18 cap. Also really looking forward to the inevitable class and race expansions. I can has gnomish alchemist?

7. Gerry Quinn

Gerry Quinn Goblin Champion

You could make the reset optional for beta players. But I think it's probably best to reset all in any case so nobody has too much of a head start. We knew it would be reset anyway.

8. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Whoo hoo! Good news you people!

[​IMG]

Confused I am by this. Can I convert some of my existing pizza to get this bundle? If not, how long is the offer good for?

Ah, shucks. *blush* *mumbles something, gazes at shoes, mumbles some more* *runs off*

9. cheezborger

cheezborger Kobold

Only been playing since yesterday and love it. Definitely going to be buying the basic edition.

10. AstaSyneri

AstaSyneri Kobold

Yes, I was holding off as well. The starter package is something to consider, but I was looking at the beta promos as well...

How can I best combine these while still keeping a roof over my head? ;-)

11. Rusty

Rusty Kobold

You know if they were really cruel, they would start making all the reward chests have legendary and epics. Just until the beta is done. Then we would watch all those beautiful cards disappear. In fact, they could toss us new cards, put fireball back in. This whole forum would be crying.

Banezilla likes this.
  12. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

Don't put ideas in our heads.................

Banezilla likes this.
  13. so what prizes are given out to what ranks for launch?
    everyone above 1300 gets a unique skin and a cool pair of special boots?
    everyone above level 1500 gets 1300 + another skin and a special weapon of their choice?

14. Jotun

Jotun Mushroom Warrior

Special items are not a good idea. Cosmetic items are a much better choice.

Stefan likes this.
  15. Keyser

Keyser Goblin Champion

As someone who is (usually) over 1500, I think I'll probably do just fine after release without any extra help. Having had a couple months to learn from my (many) mistakes will be more than enough of an advantage.

16. I wasn't saying they need to be super better items... but a cool look and perhaps a cantrip dash , something that won't change the game. Ok no special item for 1500+

17. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Cheers guys! Know ive been kinda sorta MIA lately, but i have been reading the forums and checking up on you guys. Ceiling-fish watches you hunt cards.

Wozarg and skip_intro like this.
  18. attog

attog Mushroom Warrior

I've spent $100 so far on pizza to be ready for that first launch date. And now you guys have added in a last minute bundle requiring me to pay another $25 to get the most value out of it. Sheer genius! Evil, but genius.

19. Zoorland

Zoorland Goblin Champion

I really hope you're not rushing this out too soon. :/

20. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Well I just nabbed my pizza, and got the beta figurines, so it seems like they're going to remain available until the beta is completely over. Phew... :D

So if anyone else was wondering about that, there ya go.