Bugs - Combustible and Polearm Slash (Beta 2.45)

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Tajan, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Tajan

Tajan Kobold

Hello!

I am aware that the game will be launching soon, but would like to report two bugs in the current version of the beta.

1. Combustible appears to occasionally fall off a character immediately after he or she suffers fire damage. Given the "keep" keyword and the way this functions in the single player campaign, this appears to be a bug. Unfortunately, I do not have a data log for this event.

2. Enervating Touch appears to not trigger the armor roll for Polearm Slash. I have included a data log illustrating this occurrence below.

Thanks for reading, I very much look forward to launch.

BATTLE LOG: Player=Ryahes,Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Event=PlayAction,Action=Enervating Touch,Instigator=Gold,Targets=Latchesis
    startTimer 1 891
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Ryahes,Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Frenzy Aura,TriggeringActor=Gold,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=Action,TriggerLocation=Hand
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Msg=Latchesis took 8 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Msg=Gold healed 8
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Msg=The active player is now Tajan
    stopTimer 1 881
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Tajan,Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Event=PlayAction,Action=Polearm Slash,Instigator=Latchesis,Targets=Gold
    startTimer 0 820
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Tajan,Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Frenzy Aura,TriggeringActor=Gold,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=PreDamage,TriggerLocation=Hand
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Group=Gold,Event=Discard,Card=Frenzy Aura
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Msg=Gold took 5 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Msg=The active player is now Ryahes
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Msg=Ryahes passed.
    stopTimer 0 816
    startTimer 1 881
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Msg=The active player is now Tajan
    stopTimer 1 874
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Tajan,Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Event=PlayAction,Action=Polearm Slash,Instigator=Latchesis,Targets=Gold
    startTimer 0 816
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Msg=Gold took 7 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Msg=The active player is now Ryahes
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=MP Crypt Feast,Room=Tajan vs Ryahes,RoomID=391425,Msg=Ryahes passed.
    stopTimer 0 791

2. Combustible often seems to fall off is because you are limited to three attachments and the fire you get is an additional attachment.
    Polearm armor does not seem to trigger because the attacking character had frenzy aura when he made his attack, which adds penetrating (i.e. ignore armor) to any melee attack.

3. Tajan

Tajan Kobold

Whoops, my bad on the penetrating mistake there! Both my opponent and I commented on the event and both apparently forgot about frenzy aura.

The note on combustible is interesting! Thanks for clearing that up, I had not noticed that attachments stacked at three and had not seen this explicitly stated anywhere. Given that most fire cards are mainly damage over time effects, that certainly seems important.