[SUGGESTION] more classes and more races to play

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Effete, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Effete

Effete Kobold

the 3 different classes and race are fantastic. but you know the more the merrier! with more playable classes and races to spice more things up!

additional possible classes:
    Archer
    Rogue
    Wizard

additional possible races:
    Blood Elves
    Imps
    Wolves
    Treants
    Vampires
    Wisps
    Apes
    Orcs

i'm open to more suggestion to include in my suggestions! :)

2. Bywa

Bywa Kobold

Sure thing sir... but you also need to come up with what each class will specialize in, what will be his special items/abilities etc. It's not that easy.

3. Effete

Effete Kobold

hmm good point! alright i shall go think about the item/abilities and more and update then!

4. Banezilla

Banezilla Mushroom Warrior

how about a summoner class, could only summon lesser creatures so its not to OP. but could at high lv items and rare cards summons some ok creatures. could even go as to say your summons is all AI and not played by you.

5. Jotun

Jotun Mushroom Warrior

Summoning: put a limit on total summons, i.e 1 per party at any point in time. Give them a 4-6 card deck to draw from + fixed movement card)

Traps skills: basically invisible tiles

Stealth: invisible for 1-2 rounds till you attack/adj to enemy.

Projectile attacks: you throw/shoot stuff.

Steal: steal a card? This would need some careful balance due to card advantage potential.

These are just stuff i though up in the last 5 mins. Possibilities are endless, BM probably already have a good idea about what they plan to introduce. They just plan to get the base game going and refined. Balance gets tougher the more variables you introduce. Better a good game on a smaller scale.

On a side note: Other than steal, all of those could work for a ranger class. Other than summon, all of those could work for thief/rogue class.

Banezilla likes this.
  6. Banezilla

Banezilla Mushroom Warrior

from what ive heard there will be a rogue class coming and i can't wait to see what tricks they will give him. most surely card stealing will be one, i would really love to see stealth in the game. as for traps.......hell ya!!! how annoyingly fun would that be lol .