playhavock likes pizza, and this game. :)

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by playhavock, Aug 13, 2013.

1. playhavock

playhavock Mushroom Warrior

Hi, I'm playhavock, I am an import from this game kol where this guy named CunningGabe said "hey I have betakeys" and I'm like "I like games with cards, I'll go see if I like it." and now I AM OBESSED WITH GAME AND ITS ALL HIS FALT.

However, there are a few things that I guess might be fixed from Beta to Gamma (gamma is after beta right?!) and so let me post those things then I'll tell you how cool game is and whine about how meny times I've died and stuff.

Okay some things I want fixed.

I'm in a battle, and my brower crashes/net crashes/I close the net/ whaatever - battle must be restated from the start. NOOOOOOO and I only get 2 retrys - is there any way to "save" /autosave? or something that would be great, it shouldnt count me as "running away" from the battle unless I died or return to map or whatever.

Saving items I dont want to autosell - there might be a way to do this that I'm unaware of, I'd like some place to put items that I want to keep for a raining day or whatever so that I dont accedenly sell em.

Autoswitch / save of "outfits" (?) okay, so sometimes I want to "farm" the lower levels but now must unequp all my uber gear that I have, it would be cool to have an outfit swtich that would eather be auto (or I could do mantualy if I wanted to) that would switch my outfit from uber to not uber mode so I dont have to unequip things/equip things because I AM LAZY. and also that said gear would be put in my "dont sell nimrod" zone so that I dont sell it.

Pizza reward! YAY! I love pizza, I love the unfolding story with pizza girl, I want to date pizza girl and fear that my DM will date her and I'll never get a chance! I love that there are two times (so far) that the game has given me free pizza IN ORDER TO TEMP ME TO PAYING MONEY YOU CLEVER EVIL PEOPLE. The free multiplayer deck (that I sold all its gear because I dont care about multiplayer as much as single player just yet) was awesome because I could sell all that stuff, and the free pizza to unlock that thing was cool, I did use that and did get the reward, and the other free pizza to change my outfit was neat (I desided to not change my apperance and turn pizza to gold for gear) I like these things! They are awesome. I want please more pizza reward, even if its one. just one slise for beating something or doing something or whatever, a contest? Unless pizza is your version of MR A and thats totaly cool (mr a is the kol thing)

Now in that other game you can "farm" for meat to turn into mr pizza I meen mr a, mr pizza would be cool... anyway - could there be a turn gold into pizza or would that hurt something - probley it would since you have that member ship thingy that i can only get with meny pizzas THAT IS TEMPTING ME TO SPEND MONEY YOU EVIL PEOPLE!

Anyway, so those are my thoughts. Okay now to complain.

I died. ALot, I suck. Why for? Preast is weird, I'm still going with two sorcs and one dwarf warror, I have a fire and a zapper. (what no water?!!?!?!) my preast is OK but ehh, I still nead to learn how to use it "right" I love game so far. Will be sad when all my gear goes "boom" for whenever you all go to gamma version.

Anyway thats all I have to say, I might post more things latter. I said I'd say how awesome game is, and it is awesome I like it a ton, its easy to understand, and fun to play and its cool and neat and I AM OBESSED WITH IT.

thats all, love you all <3
    if you want to say hi to me on kol - hey there is no chat in this game ? oh wait there is only for multiplayer mode. oh. I dont care about that (yet) I want to beat single mode. then i'll do multi.

2. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Moved. Thanks for the post with your thoughts and feedback! Glad you enjoy the game :)

3. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Everyone would like this, but I don't know how difficult it would be to implement.

There's no 'autosell' you have to do each sale individually, so you just have to be careful, eh?

This is in the game already, you can save and restore different party builds. Check out the bottom right corner of the screen next time you're in your Keep. There's also a filter called UNUSED, which will show you your loot that's not equipped in SP or MP.

You may come to regret selling the MP gear as it will become usable as you gain levels in SP. You will find it hard to buy it all back as the Buy / Sell cost is massively unbalanced. Check our Randimar's Rarities to get an idea of the price of some "uber" items.

I like to think of the next iteration as the Gammon build, cos everyone likes bacon, right?

4. playhavock

playhavock Mushroom Warrior

Yes, I realised that after I sold all my mutli gear that it was useable, just not the charters - so there should be a way to "tell" the multicharters from the single player charters - unless I'm once again wrong that I couldnt use them @_@;

One thing with the store / retreve feature that I saw was that I made a sqad of low level huners for the lower levels - and when i store them the items POP off into the invatory space - this is not what should happen, and visa versa - if i have on the lower level hunters and retreve my higher level dudes, there stuff pops off - very anyoing. so i have to goto the main keep and add/remove my people slower.

So once this thing becomes not beta then I'll loose all this stuff anyway i gather, so I'll have a fresh go and this time be more carefull with what free pizza the game gives me and stuff.

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Characters are shared between MP and SP. The char sheets for inactive chars are to the left of your active party, you'll need to drag the table to see them.