[SUGGESTION] More Female Characters

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Silverwolf Guild, Aug 8, 2013.

1. This may have been brought up already, but I would like to see the option of having a female for all the race/classes. Thank you!

Ineptie and Essence like this.
  2. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

There already are female figurines for all races and classes, and there's roughly and equal number of male and female figurines. What in particular do you want to see more of?

3. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Yes, besides the recent undead skins, there are an equal number of male and female figures

4. Perhaps this is due to me being at a lower level. I was thinking of having a m/f option for every hero you can recruit. For example, in the beginning of the game, your first recruit is a Warrior. I would have liked to have been able to chose a female human warrior. Or perhaps a male elf Wizard. It is not a complaint against the game - it's more a matter of preference.

5. Ineptie

Ineptie Mushroom Warrior

There are figures of female human warriors (and male elves wizards) at Cuthbert's costumes. But you have to pay fort hem with pizza. I agree with you on the fact that it would be nice if we had access to both male and female for free.

6. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Yeah. I've suggested more versatile characters - both in gender and in skin tone. Ben's said they're planning to add more versatility - not sure if that means starting chars will be variable though.