Release?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by barbalatte, Jul 10, 2013.

1. barbalatte

barbalatte Mushroom Warrior

Seems nothing has happened the last couple of months. how close is the release?

2. kogi

kogi Ogre

Well, there has being a new build every 2 weeks.

3. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

test builds are going out constantly, and new builds are being added frequently. just keep checking in

4. funny

funny Mushroom Warrior

The homepage says summer, and it just stopped snowing, so they have a bit of time left :cool:
    I made the hard decision to stop playing, i was kind of stuck with the dragon and temple of war monkeys, but did not feel like farming as all will be reset anyhow.

5. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I'm still thinking it's 1+ months at this stage. All major systems seems to be in place and they're just adding functionality and ui polish - as well as balancing and bug fixing.

6. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Play multiplayer!

7. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Or, create more custom scenarios? I mean, that thing will survive past any resets (possibly with some minor tweaks if code gets updated) so I'd say that's the most worthwhile thing to do if people are worried about resers.

8. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Nothing to see here.

9. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

Released in the summer, you say?

[​IMG]

Lance and Megadestructo like this.
  10. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Hahahahahaha!

11. Runan

Runan Mushroom Warrior

it just feels so ready to ship... gah, the waiting time is killing me! :eek:

Just like the Official "Please let me in the Beta!!" Thread, there should be an Official "Please release the game in its current state!!" Thread, and accept that there will be updates after release. This is software we're talking about after all :rolleyes:

12. clos4life

clos4life Kobold

Custom scenarios? What are those?

13. Zalminen

Zalminen Hydra

From the FAQ thread:
    Have fun :)