War Pigs -- Again

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Sir Knight, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

2. mightymushroom

mightymushroom Goblin Champion

I have two thoughts concerning war pigs.

First: we've previewed armors and blocks, yet there are other things one could do in reaction to being attacked. Like dodge, parry, or perhaps counterattack.* Suppose this little piggy has a Pig Sword card that lets a kobold standing adjacent deal a little damage if targeted in melee?

Second: I do not consider myself well-versed in martial animal husbandry, but I just took another look at the picture and I suspect the question ought to be "Why is she carrying a sword?" :eek:

* Also scream, wince, or bawl like a baby. But I didn't think those would make very good cards.
    Edit: The internet needs some sort of typeface for self-aware irony. If we're all going to be communicating by text, it would be great to have a little signal for "I'm pretending to be shocked because it's slightly more humorous that way."

3. Sir Knight

First: I don't know but it sounds cool.

Second: I wasn't gonna comment. I didn't want people to think I was "prudish" and "pro-censorship" by bringing up the issue again.

Third: That second one may have been too vague to be funny. It was me expressing sarcasm about another thread where thematically-relevant attitudes got a bit out of hand. I was attempting to poke fun at all involved. Please don't eat me.

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Ha! Excellent catch. She should probably be the "armored sow".

5. Sir Knight

I recommend that the backstory on "War-Sows" have them originating in "Poh-Lund."

6. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

I'm at a lack of words for this. War Pigs sound awesome, and strange the same time.

7. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

She is carrying a sword because the owner could join the battle and use it!

8. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

It's no Owlbear, I admit.

9. Sansin

Sansin Kobold

War + Pigs = Awesome.