What would you be if you were an actual character in Card Hunter?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pengw1n, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Myself I would be probably be a well-meaning mage, that due to his many years of catalouging monsters has gone utterly unhinged and has started to collect the local villagers. The adventurers will be sent by the local elders to end the terror of Pen'Gwinn the Monster Collector and his many nasty minions (in weird illogical combinations as befits an unhinged collector) in his labyrinthine palace turned insane zoo. I imagine "myself" casting a lot of annoying spells such as forgetfullness, maze and whirlwind enemies! Also, "I" would of course be sporting a fez, slightly askew.

What would you be and what would be your story?

2. RoflCat

RoflCat Goblin Champion

A wizard with memory-issues and fondness of cats. In a hearsay that cats love warm places he'll go around making Volcano expodes, turn rain-cloud into fire-cloud (Firestorm)

3. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Elf Warrior. I have minor anger problems and so it would be a good meditative release and my natural body frame is medium with a focus on speed over power.

4. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

A minor demon forcing goblins and other creatures to fight for sport. Either that or a court tactician forcing soldiers to fight goblins for training.... i don't like goblins!

5. Grombak

Grombak Orc Soldier

A Dwarf mercenary, swinging my axe for anyone that gives me enough beer!

6. DukeMyers

DukeMyers Orc Soldier

A dragon. Roasting puny adventurers who are always coming after my hoard.

7. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

A Grizzled Dwarf Warrior with tales to tell, beer to drink and gold to spend. Pull up a chair, young one...

8. Irwik

Irwik Mushroom Warrior

Dwafr Rebel who gone mad and was exiled frome his home and now he's trying hard to make his own living.

9. Isotope-X

Isotope-X Mushroom Warrior

Dead, most likely.

Grombak, Irwik and Megadestructo like this.
  10. Rist

Rist Kobold

Morvin

11. Talonius

Talonius Mushroom Warrior

I would be a Dwarf Cleric, smiting evil and carrying the message of the Dwarven Gods with equal fervor. Sometimes hard heads need to be cracked in order for the light of the Gods to shine in. :)

12. tarsonas

tarsonas Mushroom Warrior

the key master so i cant be locked out of anything

13. vexxing

vexxing Kobold

I would be a Dwarven warrior with LOADS of useless stuff I would keep "in case of a random event" XD

14. Yojimbo252

Yojimbo252 Kobold

A merchant offering entertainment services where common villagers can take a break from their everyday mundane lives and role play in a futuristic world full of motor vehicles, office workers and fast food restaurants.

15. slyflourish

slyflourish Kobold

ADC. I'd have lots of ranged attacks and half my deck would be full of movements and I'd spend the entire battle kiting enemies filling them with arrows.

Hello from the world of Runeterra, by the by.

16. I would probably be a Lizardman cultist of the dragons, gathering treasure across the lands to appease the mighty beast´s lust for a trove of shining artifacts

Yeah....that´s definitelly why i tend to keep so much loot in every single game

17. Retrospective

Retrospective Kobold

A madman that builds all kinds of twisted labyrinths and dungeons. Likes to "train" heroes by putting them in "dangerous situations" , known to reward both the bold and the foolish.

18. Haxzploid

Haxzploid Ogre

A duck!

What was the question again?

Rogen Jemi likes this.