[Feedback] Dice rolls don't seem random

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Doctor Blue, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doctor Blue

Doctor Blue Orc Soldier

One thing I've noticed so far that is very, very frustrating, is that enemy dice rolls almost always succeed while mine almost always fail. I'm sitting here watching roll after roll after roll fail for me while the enemy gets it almost every time. And no, I don't have those minus dice roll cards on me while this is happening. I don't know if this is intentional or what but it's pretty annoying. I know that sometimes RNG can be against you, but I'm up to the level 6 modules and it's been like this from the start.

Other than that, the game is great so far. I haven't played too much yet so I might post more feedback later when I'm more experienced with the game.

2. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

The last time somebody started a thread with this title . . .

http://www.cardhunter.com/forum/threads/enemy-rolls-seem-anything-but-random.727

. . . I carefully controlled my statistician's rage. Fortunately, a page later, Jon said this:

3. Shinigami

Shinigami Kobold

on many occasions i rolled 6 for Unreliable Block or something else) so it's random..

4. Doctor Blue

Doctor Blue Orc Soldier

5. Blindsight

Blindsight Ogre

Since it seems I lose to dice and randomness ALL the time I understand the feeling. It's likely all perception but yeah when I miss 3 block and 5 armor rolls at 3-4+ (for one spell!) but the enemy gets 3 6's in a row on 4+ blocks against hard to block 2 spells... it feels a bit against you. :)

I try to avoid randomness at all costs. It's bad because I'd love to make a heavy armor group and block party but it just doesn't work out for me. And don't even mention any of the whirlwind spells. Even if I cast them I'll always lose a character right after they are cast.

6. Doctor Blue

Doctor Blue Orc Soldier

Exactly. I feel like I need to go pick a four-leaf clover before playing. :rolleyes:

7. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

And question answered. We'll stick to the one thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.