The best Whirlwind ever is one that fails to hit

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Unlucky Scarecrow, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Unlucky Scarecrow

Unlucky Scarecrow Goblin Champion

So get this. I'm playing in a multiplayer match and the turn begins with my opponent's cleric on top of a wall of fire. If it stays there, next turn the fire will deal lethal damage and kill it. However, instead of moving the cleric away, my opponent moves his fighter closer to my own cleric (probably intending to kill it, since mine is also low on HP). Not confident my cleric can outrun the fighter, I opt to cast Whirlwind Enemies instead, accepting that I'll also be flinging his cleric far from the fire tiles. But here's the hilarious part; The cleric is holding Hit The Deck, and the block succeeds. I couldn't stop laughing for a full three minutes.

2. Blindsight

Blindsight Ogre

yeah the random blocks on global cards seems... at least silly. Mass blocks of elvish insight always gave me a chuckle. Oh, well goes 4 block cards for a single spell. works for me.

3. PorridgeGolem

PorridgeGolem Kobold

The blocked bungled heal is always a classic. I think dwarven battle cry, burst heal and inspiring presence may be in the same boat. Never trust an enemy who wants to heal you and give you cards!

Farbs likes this.
  4. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Megadestructo likes this.