i cant wait to start streaming and doing videos on this

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ryan Bradley, May 30, 2013.

1. Ryan Bradley

Ryan Bradley Kobold

kinda self explanatory just wanted to express my excitement :p game looks good so far :D
    twitch.tv/excelvoltage
    youtube.com/TheExcelVoltage
    meow

2. Leaf

Leaf Kobold

Irwik likes this.
  3. Ryan Bradley

Ryan Bradley Kobold

lol you know whats funny is that i only just found out about this game 1-2 days ago and that was from watching your videos XD kinda funny to me :p

4. Irwik

Irwik Mushroom Warrior

Hey it's rly good to take a look at what Cardhunter looks like.
    Watched first video - campaign scenarios with only one warrior were bit dull, but when
    there were three adventurers it was rly great to watch, ty.
    First impression was - all characters are needed for party - wizard was good at fireballing lizards
    and dwarf was good at chopping the dragon(well after wizard denied it it's armor)
    maybe priest was not so impressive.
    So it looks that a party that will go without any of them will be missing rly powerful abilities.

Will look to see other videos too.

5. Leaf

Leaf Kobold

Priests have some decent options. I do find it a bit harder to get them the cards to specialize them in the beginning. And my secondary party has no Warrior while my third party has now Wizard. You can work with just about anything really depending on your card setup. Same goes for races, there are advantages/disadvantages of having a party of one race.

The two multiplayer matches I did were against a Priest and two Wizards.

6. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Do you think we should have a thread dedicated to fan-made videos?

7. Leaf

Leaf Kobold

No clue. I usually do not mention my channel as I prefer people to just stumble upon it. :p

Figured it was better to say it here though so people who want to see more about the game can (wouldn't help anyone if I make videos and no one knows they exist). Or they can see how I am playing it wrong.

I think there is maybe one other person making a Let's Play of this game on Youtube. The rest are just one off videos or first impressions.

8. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

9. Irwik

Irwik Mushroom Warrior

Watched part 2 and 3, great videos, your comments are very good.
    But the way you move wizard into melee...
    She has range, she just don't need that.

10. Pokeprof

Pokeprof Kobold