Joe's Twitter Account

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Card Hunter Joe, May 30, 2013.

1. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

I have discovered that the world is not flat, and hence decided to leave the Flat Society of Greater Seattle. Yes! I have joined Twitter. I feel the need to pontificate to a largely disinterested internet. I'm going to talk about Card Hunter and working on video games. I will be sharing the thrills and spills, nay glamour, of the video game designer's life. Specifically this will touch upon meaty issues like social isolation, the professional indifference of my peers and the struggles of of a technical Luddite working with computers. I do hope not to bore you too much. If you can bear my wittering, follow me: @joewmcdonagh . I will follow you back. And if that doesn't sound creepy, I don't know what does.

Megadestructo likes this.
  2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Don't tempt me to join the dark side.

3. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

It's not so much the dark side as the confusing and fragmented side. It's kind of like getting wired into a giant hive mind that spews a random stream of consciousness feed at you. I don't know what the hell is going on. I yearn for letters. Pen and paper! Heavens! What happened to those? So last millennium!

4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I'm already stalking a donkey on twitter (without having an account myself), so how much lower can I go?

5. Talonius

Talonius Mushroom Warrior

Done, although I am a Twitter noob myself. Apparently I like your games. I am currently stuck trying to defeat the late Lady Comstock in Bioshock Infinite. SHE is the creepy one around here!

6. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

As a veteran Twit(terer), it's basically one giant open-ended conversation where a lot of people end up talking to themselves a lot. Welcome to the dark side.

7. DukeMyers

DukeMyers Orc Soldier

8. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

9. DukeMyers

DukeMyers Orc Soldier

I type faster than the system updates is all.... You mean you didn't say that earlier?!? Lol ;)