Let's introduce ourselves!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Zenebar, Jul 21, 2011.

?

Which "class" do you align with the most?

1. Warrior

27.7%
  2. Rogue

30.5%
  3. Wizard

41.8%
  1. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! Glad to have you about. Let us know if ya need anything

2. shakethisland

shakethisland Kobold

Just received an invite today after almost forgetting I had signed up awhile ago. Started playing and the last thing I needed was something able to keep me up late into the night. The game is amazing and I already ordered too much pizza. I hope everyone is enjoying it!

Megadestructo likes this.
  3. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Welcome to the both of you!

shakethisland likes this.
  4. Myamo

Myamo Kobold

Haven't received a key yet, but I think i'll introduce myself just the same, if only to kill some time. So, here I am, Myamo being my name, hailing from the deepest forests of Germany and really looking forward to playing. From what I've gathered so far you guys have created something truly amazing!!

PS: I align very much with the rogue by the way

5. Hi! I'm Tristan and I'm currently working as a game designer. I've been playing pen and paper rpgs, boardgames, card games etc.. ever since I was a
    kid. Anyways, this looks like an awesome game!

6. CustodianV131

CustodianV131 Kobold

Greetings mighty Hunters of Cards!

Hailing from the netherworld... or was that Netherlands ah well :p Long time RPG'er and connected with a lot of RPG systems D&D ect you know the drill. Card Hunter seems to be a perfect diversion / break game for me now that I've no time anymore to indulge in hours long table top dungeon crawls. I enjoy the D&D boardgames (Ashardalon, Legend of Drizzt ect) for that reason and this offering looks really enticing indeed for bringing that experience to the PC!

Eager to get started. So far no luck though on the beta key, I've a knack for that kind of thing! Yay, special skills for the win right. :)

Alea iacta est!

7. Doc_Ryder

Doc_Ryder Kobold

Hi! Just got my Beta Key this week and got some play in last night. Great game so far! :)

8. Urist McDorf

Urist McDorf Kobold

Hello. I just wanted to say that I take my fun very seriously, and that is probably the main thing that'll be relevant for my stay on this forum. That is all.

9. bardhunter

bardhunter Kobold

Evening- just finished the normal card hunter campaign, thinking about quests.

Oh, and its the first game in years I've found compelling enough to burn through in less than a week.

10. DragonMind

DragonMind Mushroom Warrior

Okay ...I think it would be time for me to introduce myself,
    even if the latest few posts seems to be somewhat off topic.

I hail from the little country called Denmark, but despite
    it's small size, we have produced many good people known
    to the world, let me name a few you MIGHT have heard about:
    H.C. Andersen (some of his most known works would be: The little mermaid or The ugly duckling)
    Bjarne Stoustrup (C++ inventor)
    Victor Borge (entertainer)

Now a little bit about me:
    I have played RP games (including a few tabletops) since I was 9 (I think, hard to remember it's been a while),
    reaching 5th grade (I think, again it's been a while) I got D&D Players Handbook 2nd ed. my first own book in english,
    which encouraged me to learn english, to be able to understand everything in the book.
    Always creative, I have lots of ideas/concepts for games (depending on how you define lots),
    where my latest project is a level and class less ruleset, one for pen & paper, and one for a MMORPG.
    I have not had anything published, not because I don't want to, but it's more the inventing that I find
    fun, thus theoretically I could have had published 4-5 games by now, and counting ideas/concepts for
    digital games (if I had a team to develop them, and money) around 10+ games, but as of now they rest
    safely in paperform, somewhere in my chaotic order.

Since I was 9, doesn't give much idea of how long I have been creative and/or active with games,
    and I am not sure if you can see it my profile, thus atm of posting I am 33 years old. :D

I use the same username both here and in Card Hunter, just in case you find such info useful.

CustodianV131 likes this.
  11. MysteryNotes

MysteryNotes Kobold

Hello from Asia!
    I'm from Singapore, and i love card games!(Actually, all kind of games in general, aside from sports.)
    I play:
    Dota 2
    Eve online
    MTG(The physical card game and the DOTP game)
    Dungeons and Dragons Online
    and a ton of others.

Just found out about this game from Kotaku, and am really excited to try it out! C'mon beta invite!

12. Talonius

Talonius Mushroom Warrior

Greetings all! I have not been invited to the beta yet, but I am hearing great things about Card Hunter so I came to sign up.
    I have been playing games my whole life, although the classics like Risk, Axis & Allies, and of course Dungeons and Dragons had the greatest impact.
    More recently I have been playing MTG, WoW, and Ingress. I trust the PA reviews for finding great new games to try, so I am looking forward to this one!

13. Raitei

Raitei Kobold

Hi, I wanted to start a game that is starting out. There's too much grinding (and oh so little time) to catch up to players in other games! Will join you guys in beta soon as I can.

14. Abercharr

Abercharr Kobold

Greetings to all

I am a Greek gamer ( 6 yold ---> now and forever) i would like to beta test the sit out of this game as it combines cards/boardgames/fantasy , some of my favorites that is :)

i hope i get a key and ofc i can give you some ideas of improving the game as an old veteran :)

ps. i can draw too if you want ppl to help!

GG hope you go as well as you planed and better!

15. Kate

Kate Kobold

Hi, my name is Kate! I didn't get the beta yet, but my friend did! I can't wait to play :)

16. DragonMind

DragonMind Mushroom Warrior

Hoping you will join soon, it's an awesome game :)

17. Kate

Kate Kobold

Can't wait for that acceptance email WOOT!

18. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Welcome everyone since last time I said welcome!

19. Irwik

Irwik Mushroom Warrior

Hi, i'm Irwik.
    I'm a big fan of RPG's and especially D&D and it seems that this game looks like it.
    I cast my vote for warrior as i usually enjoy being well protected(at expense of overall power like wizard's).

20. vexxing

vexxing Kobold

Hi guys, vexxxing here.

I 'm a relaxed kind of gamer from Belgium with a passion for games, preferably single player RPGs, various kinds of RTS and Magic The Gathering.
    From what I 've seen, I think it 'll be my kind of game.

Hopefully, I 'll see you soon in game.