Let's introduce ourselves!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Zenebar, Jul 21, 2011.

?

Which "class" do you align with the most?

1. Warrior

27.7%
  2. Rogue

30.5%
  3. Wizard

41.8%
  1. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Sir Knight is right, also I do speak spanish, portuguese (these are my natives) so if you need help I can give you

2. zologan

zologan Kobold

Perfecto!! Siento mucho haberos bombardeado a todos ayer por la noche... pero en serio, esta es la clase de juego que busco, de pequeño me pasaba el día jugando a juegos como Dungeons and dragons, Descent, Doom... y ahora la gente con la que jugaba ha crecido (menos, por lo visto, yo... ) Y ahora que estoy aqui en irlanda, esto es lo que necesito para matar mi tiempo... en fin si hay alguien mas de España, desde aquí os saluda un Gallego XD... I will wait for my key, i only hope not die HAHA

3. zologan

zologan Kobold

Portuguese?? No serás gallego, no?? Bueno, eu tamen falo un pouquinho o portuguese, eu espero que vôce comprenda a minha ansia por xogar a Card Hunter.. obrigado!

4. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

Hahahaha noo en realidad soy de brasil pero vivo en paraguay y por eso domino las 2 lenguas, en cuanto a tus ansias creeme yo tambien las sentia :p pero bueno es algo que tendras que aprender a controlar porque aun hay miles de personas esperando para entrar en el beta, por suerte para ti el sistema de envio de llaves ES random y no por orden de llegada ;) asi que QUIZAS quizas tengas tu llave pronto

5. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

As much as it is a lovely language i really think it helps and shows great respect to other people to keep threads in English. Should you wish to have a conversation about anything in your native or otherwise learned language might i suggest the forum conversations option letting you have a private or small group conversation.

6. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

I was just saying that he need to calm down and wait for the beta key but I do agree with you

7. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

To be honest, I was suggesting both (sort of): post in English because most people here understand it, but post in Spanish any particular phrase that seems hard to translate and we could try to help.

8. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

I personally have no issues with other language communication as long as its not so frequent and using it as a way to conceal negative feelings, abuse, and spam. If it doesn't detract from the conversation (I.e. translations, or explanations) and follows forum rules, should be ok.

9. zologan

zologan Kobold

I only know that i like this forum (maybe because is my first forum XD) Yo solo quiero deciros que me encanta este forum (y que Kodi, espero que nos encontremos pronto dentro del juego XD) and this last sentence is not a literal translation...

10. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Maybe it should be a forum rule that we must all speak in pig latin?

11. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Make that armored warpig latin.

Megadestructo likes this.
  12. zologan

zologan Kobold

i dont know where is the problem... or if i dont translate good your sentences, Pengwin and Megadestructo, but i try to talk in the both languages, because i can or better because i love to learn.. if you dont like only say but the latin is a good idiom too... with all if you have a problem is yours not mine I want to be part of all of this because i think that in this forums the people grow up with a free brain better that the people that its in the street fighting for something that dont have sense... with all at the end all of us will die... so, PEACE!! and try to smile my friend :)

13. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Sorry, we're joking. That probably got lost in translation. :)

zologan likes this.
  14. zologan

zologan Kobold

Yes hahahaha sorry me too then!! and Nice to meet you

15. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

I am never joking.

/joking

zologan likes this.
  16. zologan

zologan Kobold

have you a key?? i can't wait!!

17. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

oh my god! what have you done?!

18. zologan

zologan Kobold

he wants to start one war... that go to lost... my country we have a King with magic powers... he can kill elephants in africa with our money... so imagine what he can do if he knows all that said XD

19. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

20. Bastion

Bastion Kobold

Hi, all. Just activated by beta key moments ago. Having fun in the first little bit. I look forward to getting to know the community and explore the game more.

Megadestructo likes this.