100 new keys! - THIS THREAD IS DATED 5/2/2013

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Card Hunter Joe, May 2, 2013.

1. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

Hi everyone,

We've just sent out another 100 new keys this evening! That's a total of 200 in two days! There are more to follow! If you're waiting patiently for one, please hang in there. It's on the way.

Oni, Omar, Megadestructo and 3 others like this.
  2. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Correction, we sent out *200* keys last night :)

Grombak likes this.
  3. Omar

Omar Kobold

So in total you guys have sent out 300 now right? not 200? ha just making sure lol

Megadestructo likes this.
  4. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

That's the info *I* got anyway ;)

Omar likes this.
  5. Card Hunter Joe

Card Hunter Joe Blue Manchu

Megadestructo is right. I was wrong. It was 200 in total yesterday and a hundred the day before that.

6. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

...and now there are 200 more :)

Talonius, Zalminen and Omar like this.
  7. Omar

Omar Kobold

I'm liking this trend ha

8. DukeMyers

DukeMyers Orc Soldier

As am I.

9. Jukantos

Jukantos Kobold

Is there any way of checking if my E-Mail is in the drawing? i think i mightve been an idiot and used my spam-adress for my beta registration, thus burying a potential response under about 800 viiiaagraaaaaa mails per day (pure reflex, i have 2 adresses and use 1 for pretty much any online registration)

10. Grombak

Grombak Orc Soldier

Just sign up again. If you dont get another registration mail, you should be on the list :)

11. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

If you can find your key, you're in!

[​IMG]

12. Talonius

Talonius Mushroom Warrior

I like that trend! Is the distribution chronological? I won't get my hopes up in that case since I am a relatively late entrant to the battle. I would be willing to trade Ingress keys if anyone at Blue Manchu has the time or interest in trying the beta...

13. dwrecks

dwrecks Kobold

signed up Jan 13th and still waiting! but i'm mega patient, i'm only here because my friend linked me and I remembered about it. I signed up for the SpyParty beta and had to wait 15 months to get into that one.

14. Ya my Brain lets me know that its just a matter of time. My inter 5 year old is just screaming.

Grombak likes this.
  15. Grombak

Grombak Orc Soldier

haha, exactly!

16. Man just got really excited an email from card hunter popped into my phone. It was just Gormbak's reply :oops:

17. Urist McDorf

Urist McDorf Kobold

Just in case somebody didn't notice (like I didn't at first): Jukantos necroposted a thread from May 3rd. This is not a new thread that claims they sent out 100 new keys.

18. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

True. Now we send out hundreds of keys every day. :)

19. Talonius

Talonius Mushroom Warrior

Gah, I hate it when people drag ancient posts up. Fools me every time unless the date is very prominent on the post. :p

20. Urist McDorf

Urist McDorf Kobold

Ah, okay. Still, no reason to get people excited for no reason by dredging up a thread by this title.