Mass selling

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Sully, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Sully

Sully Kobold

Hello all!

Not sure if this has been brought up before but I would love to see more options for selling gear then just drag and drop. I have spent quite a bit of time playing the game and I have noticed once you get A LOT of gear going, this method simply does not cut it. Playing the game so far, this is one of the only major things that I would love to see change. I would propose a way to click and hold to grab several items and also a finer filter option to sort into different rarities and only see those specific rarities at a time (common, uncommon etc.). I would like to hear what the devs and other players think about this and also gain different methods and thoughts on this.

P.S. Love the game and this is my first post here, I play lots of games and very rarely do i post on forums or voice my thoughts.

Sully

2. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Welcome aboard!

Click-and-drag selection would be very nice, and I don't think we've discussed that before.

We have discussed sorting methods: we can already "sort by" rarity, of course, but a lot of people would like a "show subset only" option such as you mention. There's probably a better term for it, but I ain't the expert.

And, having said that, more sorting methods would really be needed before click-and-drag coding would be worthwhile. Consider: we've also asked about the ability to "layer" or "nest" sorts, so underneath your "rarity" sort you could have something else like "talent" sort instead of the current default alphabetical sort. Also: people have wanted to sort by "has drawbacks." Click-and-drag across "all common-rarity items starting with 'A' 'B' and 'C'" isn't as useful to the player as, say, click-and-drag across "all common-rarity single-clear-talent with-a-drawback items starting with level 1."

So let's hope the devs add it to the pile!

3. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

unless you open chests getting stupidly item flooded is hard work just sell stuff you don't need from time to time. But that said a sell all items above part capacity would be nice so all helmets and shields over 3 all divine weapons over 6 and so on.

4. Sully

Sully Kobold

You gave me another idea Wozarg, be able to sell items right after opening a chest. Like a small area off the the right of the chest to sell unwanted items from said chest.

Also, if we get the option to mass sell, I would also like an option to buy back. Maybe not EVERY item you have ever sold but maybe from the last selection or last 20 items or so.

A88mph and irongamer like this.
  5. irongamer

irongamer Orc Soldier

I like this idea the best for dealing with items in the chest that will only become lost in my inventory. Someone also suggested adding a sort by date acquired which would be useful for finding new items that you did keep.

6. A88mph

A88mph Mushroom Warrior

Great idea.

7. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

These are both on my wish list!